Boardmod.Org - Page 3 of 3

No, I planned on removing it, to add the new - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Dec, 2003 - 10:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
8th Apr, 2003 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Boardmod.Org - Page 3

If it makes you feel any better JB.  I am learning perl, so give me a few months or years and i will write the best point system ever made.....  

That is nice of you Xtra (adds Charisma point), when you become expert you can join our web team at: https://www.bordeglobal.net

Is there a new version of yabb out again ?

Yes - 1.3 :smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2003 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

BoardmodOrg

BoardMod down a lot?

It seems like they are down all the time. The server they are on is really messed up. It does not even send mail notifications. Well at least some of us have another resource to check.

18th Nov, 2003 - 8:32am / Post ID: #

Boardmod.Org Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Boardmod is down again! What is it with their server? I know I can't get any notifications from them at the moment and it is really irritating. The boards their are huge and maybe the server cannot handle the activity?

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2003 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Boardmod.Org
A Friend

Page 3 BoardmodOrg

I was wondering the same thing...
YaBB and this type of stuff is all new to me.
I have a YaBB board and their down time worries me...
Bill

Edit: Thanks...

18th Nov, 2003 - 11:36am / Post ID: #

BoardmodOrg

Don't worry, be happy, that is why we have our own little resource here. Actually we have a few of their moderators pass through here, but that is all it was --> passing through.  Maybe I can spread the word to some of them to continue discussing issues here? I just don't want the yung'uns to come with their silly rants. :smile.gif

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 7:28am / Post ID: #

Boardmod.Org
A Friend

Boardmod.Org

@JB.. I was just wondering if you're going to keep this thread sticky here even tho this is not a YaBB board anymore?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2003 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Boardmod.Org - Page 3

No, I planned on removing it, to add the new one I use. By the way, are you sticking with YaBB or coming over to PHP?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Boardmod.Org

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,