My PC problems fixed + more good news

My Pc Problems Fixed + Good News - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Sep, 2003 - 5:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2003 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

well you may of known that popups wouldnt load for me, so I would have to spend agaes lookign at the source of webpages to try and find the links to the popups i wanted to view, or ask kind people like mss (thanks again) to get the links for me. i also had another problem with windows update and my antivirus software, and also the find feature on webpages. now when i tried the last in many fixes for the windows update problem it fixed everything else as well biggrin.gif so i'm please about that lol.

also, over the past few days i was worried about a friend who hadnt contacted me for a few days when he normally talk all the time, i was convinced he had had an accident or worse, today i got a surprise when his ex-girlfriend answered the phone and told me he was in hospital. least i knew he wsnt ignoring me, or dead, and he's coming out 2morrow apparently so that's another good thing. then she sent me a message a bit after we spoke and said i had a sexy voice tongue.gif biggrin.gif lol
maybe i should post that in the compliements thread cos i dont get them lot tongue.gif although she was probably joking or something but  8)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2003 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

news good fixed problems PC My

That's GREAT, Rob that you got your puter working properly again.  I know that must have been completely frustrating not using some features on some of the sites you frequent.  

I am sorry to hear about your friend being in the hospital, but at least he's out and probably doing much better.  :)

then she sent me a message a bit after we spoke and said i had a sexy voice

Hmmm, I thought most people with accents did have a sexy voice.  ;)  That definitely is a great compliement too.  You should post that one in the compliement thread.  ;)

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2003 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My PC problems fixed + more good news Gaming Video & Issues Computer

thanks mss, well today my pc kept crashing sad.gif at the moment's its sorta ok but i'm not sue for how long sad.gif
that girl wanted to speak to me the day after we spoke but we didnt get the chance to but might this weekend biggrin.gif and i start uni tomorrow so i'm excited and nervous about that. If anyone's got any tips post them here tongue.gif

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2003 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Good luck to you on your first day at the uni.  :D  Just be yourself and study real hard and I am sure that you will do just fine.  :)

14th Sep, 2003 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

and i start uni tomorrow so i'm excited and nervous about that. If anyone's got any tips post them here

Those are great news! biggrin.gif Tips? hmmm well I don't know how is the education system in England (although I know is great but very demanding smile.gif ) probably you may want to do a course that shows you how to use your time and resources when you have tons of books to study, I notice sometimes most of new students at the university do not know how to study properly and they may get overwhelmed pretty quickly because of the amount of things the professors ask them for them to study. So maybe by making a course on how to study and use your resources will help you a lot! smile.gif
I know you will do great! wink.gif you're a smart guy. ;D

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2003 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

thanks guys. well i had my first day at uni biggrin.gif well it was just for enrollment. i did get lost on the way to the builiding which was a good start wink.gif but i asked for directions and was still there on time smile.gif i just had to queue up really, pay my fees, have my grades checked and get my photo done for my own uni card lol. i spoke to a girl a bit, and actually saw this girl who was in my psychology class at school so that was cool then as i was coming out i got talking to this man, he looked a bit older than me so i felt quite young there lol, he told me his name but i forgot it :-[ i'm normally good with names it's probably cos i didnt hear it properly the first time but i'll probably see him again. i got tuesday off and find out more about my course and stuff on wednesday biggrin.gif

sorry if i'm boring you all (those who have got this far tongue.gif i just wnated to tell you all what i've been up to smile.gif )

thanks for the tips LDS, anyone got tips on how to get along with new people, apart from being yourself, smile and look interested in what they're saying? if you read my topic a while ago (which i'm embarrassed i posted now :-{) but i nee more confidence, i'll definatly get some here but what can i do to make new friends?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2003 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My PC problems fixed + good news

another update: i got a new pc today! woohoo but everything looks REALLY different, alot brighter! i knew my old monitor was bad with colour but i didnt know how bad. everything seems so light now, and my resolution is bigger so this forum looks different too. i guess it'll just take a while to get used to lol.

Post Date: 16th Sep, 2003 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

My PC problems fixed + good news Computer Issues & Video Gaming

That's great, Rob, that you got a new puter.  :D

As for making friends, just be yourself and be friendly to everyone you come across and most definitely smile.  People will get the wrong impression of you if you just walk around looking sad or unhappy all the time.  Trust me, a smile will go a long way.  ;)

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: My PC problems fixed + more good news

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,