Justin Bieber - Page 13 of 14

Bizarre Bieber footage has fans worried. IS - Page 13 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Sep, 2018 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Justin Bieber - Page 13

Justin Bieber hits photographer with pickup truck. The car accident comes days after the music pop star canceled the remaining 15 shows of his Purpose World Tour. Source 2k.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber
A Friend

Bieber Justin

Why is it that these people think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Oh, it's because we coddle them and then let them get away with stuff until one day they do something so horrific we actually have to act. Here is a thought, maybe we should make sure the rich and famous actually have to abide by the same laws, rules, and norms the rest of us abide by.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Justin Bieber’s shock engagement. BELIEBERS are in mourning as reports surface that Justin Bieber has asked on-again girlfriend Hailey Baldwin to marry him. Source 4b.

Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber (Hover)

9th Jul, 2018 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Bieber Justin

Justin Bieber is a total moron for leaving someone like Selena Gomez for Hailey Baldwin. It isn't going to last, this is just another thrill seeking thing for him to do.

10th Jul, 2018 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

Bieber Justin

Totally agree with you Wizard. I don't know what women see in him other than his millions in the bank.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber

Bieber ‘secretly marries’ Baldwin. JUSTIN Bieber has reportedly married his model fiancee, Hailey Baldwin, ahead of a small ceremony next week in Canada. Source 9x.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2018 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber - Page 13

What's with his new hillbilly look now? I do not want to put a jinx on his marriage but I doubt he is ready for that kind of commitment so I don't seeing it last. I would love for them to prove me a fool but I think I will be right.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Justin Bieber Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 13

Bizarre Bieber footage has fans worried. IS JUSTIN Bieber OK? Disturbing new footage shows the singer violently twitching and uncontrollably spasming as he interacts with fans. Source 9j.

+  « First of 14 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 

> TOPIC: Justin Bieber

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,