Hacker Attack - Are You Patched? - Page 4 of 4

I always have my antivirus software automatically - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Jul, 2014 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Why take chances when all you have to do is make a periodic download? Yet so many do take risks and end up infected.
3rd Feb, 2006 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Hacker Attack - Are You Patched? - Page 4

Seems like this virus threat was not as 'Kama Sutra' as they thought, however, I hope it does not have a delay mechanism:

international QUOTE
KAMA SUTRA VIRUS FIZZLES IN JAPAN, HONG KONG

Computer security firms were bracing for a computer virus on Friday expected to corrupt files on thousands of computers. But early indications were that the threat was overstated.
Ref. Sourcel

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Mar, 2008 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Patched You - Attack Hacker

Kiwi security expert exposes Windows flaw

A New Zealand security consultant based has released a tool that can unlock Windows computers in seconds without the need for a password.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4425376a28.html

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2012 - 8:03pm / Post ID: #

Hacker Attack - Are You Patched? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

How to protect yourself from hackers

There is more to online security than choosing a hard-to-guess password. Plenty of people out there might be trying to hack their way into your digital life, looking to wreak havoc, steal your money or your digital identity. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2014 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Patched You - Attack Hacker

Hackers are now targeting your router

Router vulnerabilities can leave your browser and more exposed. Ref. Source 1

14th Jul, 2014 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Patched You - Attack Hacker

I always have my antivirus software automatically update, the same with Windows so I should be alright, I hope. undecided.gif

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Hacker Attack - Are You Patched?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,