Which Browser Are You Using? - Page 5 of 6

Personally I prefer to use Brave as my browser. - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
3rd Mar, 2016 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Which Browser Are You Using? - Page 5

This site used to have a separate link for WAP viewing that was strictly text but I guess with the new mobile look it works well on any browser so it isn't needed anymore.

international QUOTE
This is one reason why I want a "Stop" button that freezes everything and puts control back in the user's hands

I hate those and I would likely never visit a site that made me have to put up with that. Its meant to catch the internet user that isn't savvy with how these things work.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2016 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Using You Browser Which

What your web browser says about you

WHILE researching his book, Adam Grant came across some very surprising work by an economist detailing what our choice of web browser reveals about us. Ref. Source 1x.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2016 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Which Browser Are You Using?
A Friend

Which Browser Are You Using? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Based on the previously sourced article, I would have to agree. Creative problem solving would the label I place on it, but maybe there is a better one.

Creative problem solving shows up a lot or maybe the lack there of. Complacency is pretty standard, we just accept what happens and take no effort to change the outcomes.

7th Jun, 2016 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Using You Browser Which

I like the portable version of Firefox. It gives me a lot of control and because its portable I don't have to worry about losing my settings or bookmarks.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2016 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Using You Browser Which

Diverting redirection spam

Web browsers might soon use fuzzy logic to spot redirection spam and save users from being scammed, phished or opening malicious sites unwittingly, according to researchers. Ref. Source 7m.

23rd Jun, 2016 - 10:55am / Post ID: #

Of late I've been using Opera mostly because the browser that I do like was giving me some hell over the weekend. Its not bad at all and I like the throttle feature.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Sep, 2023 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Which Browser You Using - Page 5

I use firefox though seems like it lag a lot especially when I want to watch video, I probably change to chrome as its not lag somehow which help for me to play the game here looking as I need to wait a turn in this game, so its better to also watch video while waiting, when my cp are enough or nothing to talk about.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2023 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Browser You Using Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 5

Personally I prefer to use Brave as my browser. It does a good job of monitoring and blocking tracking and ads in videos that would normally be very cumbersome to deal with.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Which Browser Are You Using?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,