Smallville Season 10 - Page 4 of 5

I cannot wait to see Michael Rosenbaum back - Page 4 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 8th May, 2011 - 12:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Smallville Season 10 Previews TV Series
21st Mar, 2011 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Smallville Season 10 - Page 4

I was so happy when I read that Michael Rosenbaum decided to be in the final of Smallville after all!:

international QUOTE
"It's so funny how the fans can get so intense. You know, 'What is he doing that he can't come back?  George Clooney came back to ER, and he can't? How big is he?' I'm like, 'Guys, God, relax.' It's not about that. So one day, I called the producers up, and I just said 'Hey, I'm doing this new show, but I'd love to come back and finish what I started. Let's do this. And they made it happen."

"Look, I always said I never thought it would last 10 seasons. I can barely have a relationship lasts 10 days! Ten years on a TV show? That's a long time. But then they started calling me out. I finally said, 'You know what guys? I want to do this.  Let's just do this.'  I want to do it the right way, I want to do it for the fans.  I swear to God I did it for the fans.  I never want to hear 'Why didn't you go back?'  I wanted it to end the way it should have." Source 2

Thanks Michael! smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Apr, 2011 - 12:25am / Post ID: #

Season Smallville

Smallville Season 10 Episode 17 - Clark is shocked to find a mirror box in the barn. Clark Luthor surprises him and sends Clark Kent back to the alternate reality where Clark runs into a very angry Jonathan Kent. Meanwhile, back in our reality, Clark Luthor visits Tess and tells her if she doesn't side with him he"ll kill her. Lois asks Emil to help her bring Clark back.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2011 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Season 10 Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Smallville Season 10 Episode 18 - While Lois advises Clark to assume a bumbling, mild-mannered persona, a new hero arises in Metropolis: Booster Gold. Booster hogs the limelight and plans to usurp the Blur's role as inspiration to the city. Clark is more concerned with the fact that an alien weapon has gone missing, unaware that it has attached itself to a teenage boy, transforming him into an unstoppable juggernaut of destruction.

29th Apr, 2011 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Season Smallville

The Booster Gold was just repeats of previous episodes dealing with the future, what a bore. A lot of it did not make sense logically especially knowing Booster Gold stole a Legion ring and droid and tried to steal Superman's fame and yet has a baby boy personality.

It has to be that Smallville featured the most conservative and naive Superman ever. Possibly the most naive superhero ever! This is not Tom's fault but those who write these ridiculous scripts. Is this the way they want Smallville to go out?

Post Date: 1st May, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Season Smallville

Smallville Season 10 Episode 19 - When Slade Wilson, banished to the Phantom Zone, mysteriously reappears, Clark plans a trip there to determine what is happening. Much to his surprise, Oliver goes with him and the two of them soon find themselves in the hands of the Zone's new ruler: Zod. Meanwhile, Lois discovers that Clark plans to sacrifice himself and confronts Tess.

Post Date: 7th May, 2011 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Season 10

Smallville Season 10 Episode 20 - Clark takes Lois to the Fortress to get Jor-El's blessing for their marriage. Jor-El bestows a unique wedding gift on the couple - he gives Lois Clark's super powers so she can see what it's like to be him for a day. Unfortunately, the Toyman has returned to Metropolis, so Lois must go up against the notorious villain instead of Clark. Meanwhile, Oliver searches for the Bow of Orion, which he believes will remove the Omega symbol from his skull, and runs into Kara, who is also on a mission to stop Darkside.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th May, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

Smallville Season 10 - Page 4

These last two Episodes is mop up, where the script writers have to close off loose ends before they end the Season. Next week is supposed to be the two hour finale, let's hope that he can at least where his cape by then because after 10 Seasons Kent not being able to fly has been a downer. We also will see the return of the original Lex played by Michael Rosenbaum.

8th May, 2011 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Smallville Season 10 Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 4

I cannot wait to see Michael Rosenbaum back in Smallville! I'm truly thrilled that he chose to please his fans and do this last episode. I really hope to see Clark flying once and for all! I would also expect a little tribute to the fans by the whole crew at the very end.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Smallville Season 10

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,