YaBB Modification Help - Page 4 of 7

QUOTE That is why there is a 'Contact' link - Page 4 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 7th Aug, 2003 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
21st Jul, 2003 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

YaBB Modification Help - Page 4

I want our themes to be accessable while a new user is registering, so by the time they sign up the forum already looks the way they want it. This is based on this thread: How to save info in process of registering also based on this.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

YaBB Modification Help
A Friend

Help Modification YaBB

JB, I wondered if you could help me with the activity bars mod. When i install it the number of posts of a user turns blank, is there a way i can leave their post count as it was before?

7th Aug, 2003 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

YaBB Modification Help Gaming Video & Issues Computer

When i install it the number of posts of a user turns blank, is there a way i can leave their post count as it was before?

It must be the way you installed it, check to make sure it is correctly setup, as I beleive this only reads current post count and then gives an image bar based on what is already there. I did not have that problem upon installation.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

YaBB Modification Help
A Friend

Page 4 Help Modification YaBB

It must be the way you installed it, check to make sure it is correctly setup, as I beleive this only reads current post count and then gives an image bar based on what is already there. I did not have that problem upon installation.

i tried a few times and it came out the same, is it possible for you to upload the mod you used? i think it might be the newer version that doesnt work.

7th Aug, 2003 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Help Modification YaBB

i tried a few times and it came out the same, is it possible for you to upload the mod you used?

Sure, I do not allow script uploads here so send me an email and I will reply with it attached.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

YaBB Modification Help
A Friend

YaBB Modification Help

Sure, I do not allow script uploads here so send me an email and I will reply with it attached.

your email is hidden in your profile :-/

could you send it to rob85ert@hotmail.com please?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Aug, 2003 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

YaBB Modification Help - Page 4

your email is hidden in your profile

That is why there is a 'Contact' link in the top menu. Nevertheless, sent.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2003 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

YaBB Modification Help
A Friend

YaBB Modification Help Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 4

That is why there is a 'Contact' link in the top menu. Nevertheless, sent.

sorry  :-[

thanks for sending it, although I am still experiencing the same problem  :(

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: YaBB Modification Help

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,