eBay - Page 2 of 4

That happens on Fridays sometimes when they - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Aug, 2011 - 11:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  eBay A general Thread to discuss eBay realated news and changes. This Thread is NOT a means to advertize your eBay store.
29th Mar, 2006 - 5:17am / Post ID: #

eBay - Page 2

Just a bit of a good plug for E-bay with my own experiences:

While I have purchased many items in the past and have had both good and bad experiences I must now brag just a little bit. If you will take a look at the very primitive web links that I have put together to show off some of my wedding pictures you will see my new wife wearing a dress that she purchased through an E-bay auction for less than 90$ US. For this you can follow the WWW link at the bottom of my posts or click here.

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2006 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

eBay

I truly miss Ebay. I could do business with it still, but the problem is most Users do not want to conduct transactions with people outside of the USA. However, I have gotten so many great deals that I literally became an addict, mostly for selling rather than buying. Oh well those were the days.

Offtopic but,
Hey Bwren, great wedding pics! If you Email me a description for each I will choose the best ones to put in our Family Album.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2008 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

eBay Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Australia to probe eBay

Australia's competition watchdog is examining whether auction website eBay Australia breached trade practice laws by forcing its users on to PayPal.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4483197a28.html

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 eBay

Court fines eBay over fake goods

A French court orders eBay to pay 40 million euros in damages to luxury goods group LVMH for allowing the sale of fake goods.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7481241.stm

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2008 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

eBay
A Friend

eBay

I have purchased a few items on Ebay. I like it and I have it connected to my Paypal account so I do not have to worry about funds so much. I hope to be able to conduct more business with it outside the USA because some of the best deals are from outside the USA.

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2011 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

eBay

EBay seeks acquisitions to speed impulse buys

EBay is hunting for acquisitions to speed up its development of image recognition and augmented reality features as the online retailer and auctioneer seeks to capitalize on the potential of mobile phones to help consumers make impulse purchases. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2011 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

eBay - Page 2

One of the dread things about Ebay is when you get the message,

international QUOTE
Some of your information is not available at this time. Please try again later.

For items you are watching. You can't keep up with auctions and stuff like that.

13th Aug, 2011 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

eBay Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

That happens on Fridays sometimes when they are doing maintenance or maybe they have a lag in their server. What annoys me is when you're trying to contact a seller and they do not have that enabled... how are you supposed to find out shipping costs!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: eBay

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,