Review of Web Hosting

Review Web Hosting - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Dec, 2003 - 6:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Aug, 2003 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Review of Web Hosting

Review of Web Hosting

What are some of the worst hosts you have had and the best?

We have been through so many! We can never seem to find a reliable host. Some of the worst we have experienced: Aplus.net, Global Acquisitions, Intervelance, Free Hosting Place to name a few.

The best host we have seen was the first we ever used: Tripod! However they were pop-up crazy and we left in 2000.

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2003 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Hosting Web Review

We are currently using a host that seems to like to ignore their customers. Something goes wrong and instead of at least saying, 'Sorry we are handling it', they rather say absolutely nothing. Some people have no concept of business.

We were thinking about going with Lunar hosting, but not sure.

10th Dec, 2003 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Review of Web Hosting Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Since I am getting ready to host a small website, and funds are not readily available, I am looking at this service:
https://www.hostfor2bucks.com/

Alternatively, I am beginning to look into hosting my own, through a Linux box on a cable modem. But I think this would only work if it is going to be a very low-traffic site.

NightHawk

10th Dec, 2003 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

Hosting Web Review

I am always concerned about those dirt cheap hosts. Have you done a search on them? What web site are you opening up?

Update: I just did a WHOIS on them and I got this: We're sorry, there has been a problem. Technicians have been notified.

Seems to prove my point smile.gif

10th Dec, 2003 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Hosting Web Review

QUOTE (JB@Trinidad @ 10-Dec 03, 7:01 AM)
What web site are you opening up?

I am going to host a lot of the information that was on KingdomOfZion.org. Much of it is controversial, but I learned so much from it, that I want to return the favor.

Since there is about 500MB of info on the original, I will probably not be able to host it all. I don't like all the popups, banners, etc on Geocities, Tripod, and Angelfire, so am not sure how I will host it.

Thanks for the "heads-up". I will have to do some more research.

NightHawk

10th Dec, 2003 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Review of Web Hosting

Sure, see another thread where someone asks about hosting and I give the full run down on where to go look, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Review of Web Hosting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,