Video Mobile Phone

Video Mobile Phone - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th May, 2006 - 12:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Video Mobile Phone
A Friend

Video Mobile Phone

Has anyone heard of, seen or own one of the new video mobile phones?

They look cool but must be very expensive!
They have a screen on them so you can see the person you are talking to on the other end.

I wonder if we'll all have one in ten years time.
Technology has moved on so much, it's amazing.

Although, I don't think i'd like to have one though because you're more likely to get it stolen from you, and besides not many people would have 1 yet so there would be no point lol.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Video Mobile Phone
A Friend

Phone Mobile Video

I have heard of the video phones.  But I have to agree with you.  They would be quite expensive and even if you could afford one, it would defeat the purpose to have one and no one you talk to have one.  What are supposed to look at?  A blank screen?  lol  

You are also right about how far technology has come.  Maybe one day it will be similar to the movie, 'Demolition Man' or maybe even 'Star Trek'.  ;)

20th May, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Video Mobile Phone Gaming Video & Issues Computer

It is nearly to the point today that a mobile telephone that does not have video capabilities is old enough to be thrown away without any thought at all. Price is not much of an objection these days as many carriers are actually giving video phones away if you sign a lengthy contract to stay with them for service. I have the option of installing the camera module in my smart phone but I choose not to install it. Not that I wouldn't use the feature but my phone is primarily for work so why clutter it with things that really are not needed.

> TOPIC: Video Mobile Phone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,