Us Citizen Detained As Illegal Immigrant

Us Citizen Detained Illegal Immigrant - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th May, 2010 - 10:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th May, 2010 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

US Citizen Born In Puerto Rico, Detained As Illegal Immigrant:

Despite presenting identifying documents and even his birth certificate, Caraballo was held by federal immigration authorities over the weekend and threatened with deportation, according to an NBC Chicago report Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
28th May, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Immigrant Illegal Detained Citizen Us

Absolutely crazy! The man presented his birth certificate, documents, etc and STILL they decided not to let him free? Shame! I support LEGAL immigration but this man is a US citizen! If this is NOT racial profiling I don't know what it is!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Us Citizen Detained As Illegal Immigrant History & Civil Business Politics

I do not think this is true. I think something else was going on that we are not being told. Just the news source putting their own little spin on things as a way to make the government look bad.

> TOPIC: Us Citizen Detained As Illegal Immigrant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,