hp photosmart 735

Hp Photosmart 735 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 1st Aug, 2003 - 4:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2003 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

hp photosmart 735
A Friend

hp photosmart 735

I just recently got my ownership certificate from doing an evaluation on a new digital camera from HP.  It's the HP Photosmart 735 digital camera.  This is one cool digital camera.  ;D  The camera came with the software to install on the computer and the cord to connect it to the hard drive to upload your pics.  It also came with instant share software to tweak your pics to email to friends and family.

It has many different modes for taking pictures.  It has landscape, portrait, a self-timer, just to name a couple.  It also has a feature to record 30 seconds of video and audio.  Which I thought was really cool.  :D  The software that you install for your instant share also has a program that helps you to set up photoalbum pages to print.  This camera is really cool.  I'm not sure what they are going to sell it for, but I think that it would be worth the cost for it.  :)

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2003 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

photosmart hp

That is cool, so you got it free? I would love to get a digital camera capable of taking fine pictures. The one I have is not very sharp :smile.gif

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

hp photosmart 735
A Friend

hp photosmart 735 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yea, I got it free.  ;D  I joined one of those beta testing groups online.  I actually had began to wonder why I joined to begin with.  Until I finally got an email invitation, to fill out an extensive questionaire to see if my computer had the capabilities to support the software and if I fit into the demograph.  By luck I qualified, to join the beta testing group.  I got to keep the camera for completing all the tasks that they needed to be done with the camera.  (It took me alittle over a month for about 4-6 hours each week.  I gave my honest opinion on the camera and reported any problems that I had while using it.

As for the pics, the camera also has three different settings on the quality of the pics.  Excellent took sharp and very clear pics, but the picture files were very big.  Plus, it would only store 8 of the pics in the camera.  Better took good pics too, but you could only store 13 pics in the camera.  Good took ok pics, I had to tweak them alittle bit, but on that setting, it can store up to 92 pics in the camera.  I also has a very small digital camera memory card slot to store even more pics.  I was very pleased with it.  Plus, it saved me some money of having to go out and buy one.  ;)

1st Aug, 2003 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

photosmart hp

Yea, I got it free.  

Lucky Gal! That is one of the things I like about the USA, all the free stuff you can get (or at least virtually free). What is the retail price on that camera?
[offtopic]Now you can take a pic of shady and sdd it to his profile.[/offtopic]

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

hp photosmart 735
A Friend

photosmart hp

What is the retail price on that camera?

I think it was going to retail for like $299.  But I'm not quite sure.  

[offtopic]lol  I've been trying to get a pic of Shady for his profile, since we got the camera.  But it's like he knows when I pick up the camera to take his pic, and he runs for the hills.  :smile.gif  Hmmm, maybe I should take his pic while he's sleeping.  wink.gif  j/k lol[/offtopic]

1st Aug, 2003 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

hp photosmart 735

I think it was going to retail for like $299.  But I'm not quite sure

That is the thing they cost almost the same as a new computer system :smile.gif I hope to get one in the near future because it is very necessary for my work. I think it should store sharp images around 20 or so at least though.
[offtopic]Call him from another room and remain there with the camera ready. Or have it on a timer wink.gif[/offtopic]

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

hp photosmart 735
A Friend

hp photosmart 735

I think it should store sharp images around 20 or so at least though.

There is a place to use a memory card to store more pictures.  There's no telling how much one of the little memory cards will cost.  Or how much they store, but I will check into that later on this afternoon.  ;)

[offtopic]I'll get his pic taken.  He thinks that he just doesn't look good in his pictures.  :smile.gif  Oh well, as soon as I get one done, I'll send it your way.  ;)[/offtopic]

1st Aug, 2003 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

hp photosmart 735 Computer Issues & Video Gaming

but I will check into that later on this afternoon.

No need to, I am not getting that anytime soon wink.gif
[offtopic]Cool, make sure to note the forum coin cost if you send it my way. (See Bank link)[/offtopic]

> TOPIC: hp photosmart 735

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,