Herbert Volney - Page 2 of 3

According to what was said by Herbert Volney - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Sep, 2013 - 11:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Hubert Volney Hubert Volney - Former: Chief Justice, Minister of Justice
21st Sep, 2012 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Herbert Volney - Page 2

There seems to be more to this. According to Mr. Volney, in a TV6 interview, he offered his resignation 90 minutes before the PM fired him on national television.

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2012 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Volney Herbert

There is something strange about how it all went down. I also don't get why he is taking the full blame when there were a number of people involved including the whole parliament!

5th Oct, 2012 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Herbert Volney Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

How is that going to workout... Hubert Volney as an independent in parliament but still sitting on the side of the UNC?

3rd Jul, 2013 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Volney Herbert

It seems like the UNC is losing Hubert Volney to Jack Warner. According to TV6 coverage Hubert Volney said he is going green. We may see him speak on the Jack Warner platform on Friday.

30th Jul, 2013 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Volney Herbert

Hubert Volney officially resigned as a member of the UNC today. He said he took his decision when the Prime Minister "Dissed" Him by not mentioning his name on a UNC platform. It seems, based on a TV6 interview, that he will remain independent until ILP has a constitution and certain policies in place.

31st Aug, 2013 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Herbert Volney

Herbert Volney resigns from Parliament and is attempting to do as Jack Warner did but Herbert Volney is forgetting one thing... He does not have the political clout of Jack Warner. Also, Herbert Volney was directly related to the Section 34 fiasco and many of the St. Joseph constituents that appeared on TV6 claimed that Herbert Volney "Did nothing..." For his constituency, so how the ILP will handle Herbert Volney's application I do not know but I do not expect the 'fight' for St. Joseph to be a grab all for any one party.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Sep, 2013 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Herbert Volney - Page 2

So Volney get the boot from parliament and now he wants to protest it by taking it to court. As far as I'm concerned his political career is over. I do not think joining the ILP will save him either with Section 34 hanging over his head, not even the people from his last constituency have anything nice to say about him.

16th Sep, 2013 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Herbert Volney Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

According to what was said by Herbert Volney on TV6 it seems that he is totally bowing out of politics which means there will be another bi-election called probably in mid-December.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Herbert Volney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,