Chuck E. Cheese's Trinidad & Tobago

Chuck E Cheese' S Trinidad Tobago - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Top  Chuck E Cheese' s Trinidad & Tobago Review
5th Jul, 2014 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Another US franchise is opening in our country. Chuck E. Cheeses will open mid-July in Chaguanas. I just hope the prices are somewhat reasonable!

Chuck E. Cheese's Trinidad & Tobago (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2014 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Cheeses E Chuck

But wait, you all see the pictures from the opening? Is only adults, like they don't know this place is for children? Trinis can't see a new thing unless they all over it like bees to honey. And what is it with those prices? They make up those prices by rolling dice? People expected to pay that much for entertainment? A CEPEP worker will have to cut grass for five days straight in the hot sun to eat a slice of pizza?

17th Jul, 2014 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Chuck E. Cheese's Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I find the location to be odd. Central? Really? Why not here in the West? I don't have children but I have nephews and nieces but I'm not going all the way to Chaguanas.

17th Jul, 2014 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

It costs too much to have a place that big in the west. Real estate on this side is becoming sparse. I don't plan to rush down there anytime soon, there is enough junk food in me and I can play games at home. laugh.gif

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2014 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Name: FunZ

Comments: They will open two more and for now they are opening until 10:00pm because there are loads of people waiting to enter. Who say Trinis don't have money to spend? And then some of you here saying how people should complain about food prices, etc? This isn't Latin-America you know, Trinis have big dollars to spend.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

How is the local franchise going to handle the fact that Trinidadians do not know how to drink? Oh you didn't know? Just like most Chuck. E. Cheeses abroad, the local franchise will soon sell beer and alcohol. I can only imagine people getting drunk in the middle of the place and making bacchanal in front of the little ones and don't let me get started with the teenagers who will try to pass as "Legal adults" To get alcohol.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

I saw the owner of the Chuck E. Cheese's Trinidad speaking on a local TV program: Business Line - she said that they will compete with other pizza franchises with this: Normally you have to sit and wait for your pizza while trying to keep your kids quiet (True to some extent) but with Chuck E. Cheese's Trinidad they have games and entertainment in the meant time. Therefore spend money on your pizza and spend money while you wait for your pizza, great marketing tactic. I am so happy I am vegan.

22nd Jul, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Chuck E. Cheese's Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

What it has to do with being vegan? Even Pizza Hut has vegan options now so I am sure this place is the same, just take away the cheese and the meat and leave the sauce and the veggies. Anyways, the prices still very high and I am not even sure how their pizzas look like.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Chuck E. Cheese's Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,