Vernella Alleyne Toppin

Vernella Alleyne Toppin - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 30th Mar, 2015 - 12:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Minister of Tobago Development
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin

What is your opinion on the appointment of Vernella Alleyne Toppin as Minister of Tobago Development?

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2015 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Toppin Alleyne Vernella

Did you all hear of the horrific statements of Vernella Alleyne Topping in Parliament about Dr. Rowley, I couldn't believe it! This is what she said:

international QUOTE
Mr. Speaker, let me tell you a story that was given to me by an old man from Mason Hall. One day in Mason Hall, Tobago, a young girl went to take lunch for her father. Mr. Speaker, look at the nexus. A young girl went to take lunch for her father in a coal’s pit. When she got there, her father had gone to change his cow. It is a true story.

She, however, met her father’s best friend and co-worker alone in the coal’s pit. We does call it coal’s pit, if yuh want English, yuh say coal pit. This young girl was then raped by her father’s best friend. The product today is the aspirant to lofty office.

Mr. Speaker, can you imagine the mother carrying this pain and shame for nine months and the impact it had on the unborn child? A child was born and grew to become aggressive, arrogant, bombastic and spiteful. I am not a psychologist although I have taught psychology, but now, we get a glimpse into why a man could be, today, the sum of his experiences.

So what choice do we have as an electorate? I can offer you Barnabas or I can offer you Christ. I can offer you the excellent prime ministerial qualities embodied in the Member for Siparia and our Prime Minister and not the dubious, dangerous, indiscreet leadership of the Member of Parliament for Diego Martin West. (Deskthumping) Source 5

This woman MUST resign! It doesn't matter how anyone feels about Dr. Rowley, how could she said something so awful? Minister in the Social Development Ministry? Really? What is she insinuating about children who were born as the product of a rape! They are worthless?

26th Mar, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Yes, it was terrible. She released an apology statement later on but the damage was done. Plus was a half apology and was not even an apology to Dr. Rowley and then at the end of the statement she attempted to justify herself. She should resign.

Post Date: 27th Mar, 2015 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Toppin Alleyne Vernella

Name: Amrit R.

Comments: Some of you have no shame. Just a few days ago Rowley made some nasty statements towards our PM and suddenly everyone forgets about it and get offended because of a few things Alleyne said? Steups.

28th Mar, 2015 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Toppin Alleyne Vernella

Is there something wrong with this woman? I read a statement where she said she never mentioned the name of the mother of Rowley's son therefore what the media is saying holds no water.

Boy I want to say a few things but I don't want to bet banned but the woman mentioned the name of Rowley's son (Garth) so OBVIOUSLY she was talking about the lady in question. Like we are idiots for her or what?

28th Mar, 2015 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin

So Kamla said she condemns parts of the speech of Vernella and yet she says she accepts her apology. Good well let's show your acceptance of apology but firing her with immediate effect.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Mar, 2015 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin

Another example of why this government needs to be voted out. Remember, Vernella Alleyne Toppin had planned to make her speech as part of the vote of no confidence against the opposition leader, minister Keith Rowley with him present. Is that what she wanted to do to the man's face? It is a good thing they left before she said that because as minister Imbert said, "Its utter nonsense"!

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2015 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Vernella Alleyne Toppin Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: John M.

Comments: Why are they not firing her? It speaks MORE about Kamla as the Prime Minister than Alleyne's unintelligent and tasteless remarks!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Vernella Alleyne Toppin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,