I Hate Spam Emails!

I Hate Spam Emails - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2003 - 5:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
8th Jan, 2003 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

I Hate Spam Emails!

Don't you just hate how email these days are so full of everything you are not interested in? What's more is how they 'force' their ad on you!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2003 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Emails Spam Hate I

Here is some good info:

Four Ways To Reduce Spam
You can do it yourself, have your ISP filter it, use software to blacklist
it, or hire a third-party to try and stem the flow of spam. Learn what
some small businesses are doing to keep unwanted e-mail out and important
messages coming in, without wasting IT staff time and resources.
https://www.smallbusinesscomputing.com/bizt...cle.php/1598391

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Feb, 2003 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

I Hate Spam Emails!
A Friend

I Hate Spam Emails! History & Civil Business Politics

What I really hate about the thing is when they put the first part of your email before the @ and then say dear whatever, as though that is supposed to make it more personal :smile.gif

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2003 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

I Hate Spam Emails!
A Friend

Emails Spam Hate I

That used to fool me alot, seeing as I sign up with 'krikkert' as my first name everywhere. Once I switched email, it wasn't so fool-proof...

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

I Hate Spam Emails!
A Friend

Emails Spam Hate I

I hate it when I get about 30 email on aol about 28 of them are junk mail(spam).... I'm gettin pissed off with Spammers, Flooders and Flammers around the net...

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

I Hate Spam Emails!
A Friend

I Hate Spam Emails!

It takes me like 10 minutes to go through my email and sort through the junk

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 12:57pm / Post ID: #

I Hate Spam Emails!
A Friend

I Hate Spam Emails

Sometimes there was some scripts made my PC collapse or my data was damaged.I hate it

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2003 - 5:44am / Post ID: #

I Hate Spam Emails!
A Friend

I Hate Spam Emails Politics Business Civil & History

Since I host my own email I use filters such as Spam Assassin, Spam Hauss, and ORBD to help filter spam as it comes into the server. Although this only catches some of them, I have found that one of the best things one can do to help make their life easier when it comes to spam is to setup extensive mail filters.

I personally have been a long time user (and fan) of Eudora. It is by far the most robust email application I have used and has a very advanced filter system. I have been out of town over the past week and out of 400 emails I downloaded tonight, more than 180 were spam. Of these, only two got by my filters. I recommend doing a search on the web to find filters for the email client you are using and use the filters which will help you the most.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: I Hate Spam Emails!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,