SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 3 of 13

Space X's Falcon 9 rocket lifted off - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 10th Jan, 2015 - 10:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »
SpaceX Spaceships
24th Oct, 2012 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 3

Yes, Umber, I'm sure about it. I'm only curious to know how they plan to make money. The initial investment is very high and so are the running costs. They need to hire and train highly specialized personel without counting how much money they'll burn everytime a test goes wrong. You said they can offer their services to governments. Can be but the developed countries usually have national space agencies and the others just don't have the money. I don't know. I'm not saying that SpaceX will never get profits but only that I still don't understand where those profits will come from.

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2012 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Company Space Private SpaceX

Anything novel is usually very expensive. Give it another 100 years, maybe much less and getting into space will be as cheap as a plane ticket is now to get to another state.

2nd Nov, 2012 - 6:31am / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Yes, that can be an explanation. Maybe at SpaceX they are betting on a similar scenario and probably they are actually only investing in experience and marketing. Risky. But every new market brings high risks with the promise of big profits.

2nd Nov, 2012 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Company Space Private SpaceX

If I were super rich and this trip included space walking then I would probably go with the expense but just watching through a window doesn't seem worth it to me.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2013 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Company Space Private SpaceX

Watch SpaceX rocket lift off, hover, return to launch pad in key test:

In a key test flight, rocket maker SpaceX blasted its new reusable 10-story Grasshopper rocket more than 820 feet and steered it around as if it were a remote controlled plane. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 27th Oct, 2014 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company

SpaceX rockets back to Earth

THE unmanned Dragon spacecraft has left the International Space Station after a month in orbit, loaded with lab results from experiments conducted in space. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2015 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

SpaceX Private Space Company - Page 3

SpaceX calls off launch of rocket to International Space Station

Countdown for unmanned Falcon rocket was halted with one minute remaining, NASA tweeted Tuesday morning. No reason was given for the cancellation. The next possible launch date is Friday, NASA said. The Dragon capsule aboard the rocket contains supplies for the space station. SpaceX also is trying something never attempted before: landing the spent rocket booster on a platform in the Atlantic Ocean. Ref. USAToday

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2015 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

SpaceX Private Space Company Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Space X's Falcon 9 rocket lifted off as scheduled early Saturday from Cape Canaveral, Florida.

It will bring supplies to the International Space Station, and its 14-story tall booster will attempt to make a historic soft landing on a platform in the ocean. Ref. CNN

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (13) »

> TOPIC: SpaceX - Private Space Company

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,