SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 11 of 13

A SpaceX Dragon cargo spacecraft is on its - Page 11 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 25th Jul, 2019 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
SpaceX Spaceships
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

SpaceX - Private Space Company
A Friend

SpaceX - Private Space Company - Page 11

Fabulous launch and recovery! So damn cool and inexpensive for launching equipment into space, compared to others. No confirmation on the recovery or loss of the center core in the ocean barge, but the views from the car look breathtaking!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2018 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Company Space Private SpaceX

Yes it was a very nice looking launch and a very big success. I think we are on the right track here in the private sector going into space.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

SpaceX - Private Space Company UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

SpaceX sending man to the moon. SPACEX’s lunar loop mission finally has a confirmed passenger, but their identity remains a closely guarded secret. Source 2e.

Post Date: 19th Sep, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Company Space Private SpaceX

SpaceX says Yusaku Maezawa will be its first ‘private passenger’ to travel around the moon on a solo rocket. Maezawa, a Japanese entrepreneur, will be the first private passenger to fly around the moon, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk said at an event Monday night. The mission, made with a new rocket in development, the Big Falcon Rocket (BFR), will be “an important step toward enabling access for everyday people who dream of traveling to space," SpaceX said in a tweet before the announcement. Ref. USAToday.

19th Sep, 2018 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

Company Space Private SpaceX

I guess there is no limit when you have billions of dollars to burn, but seeing that this is their first time I don't know I would want to be on this trip given their past failures.

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2019 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

‘Unbelievable’: SpaceX makes history. In a historic event, Elon Musk’s SpaceX Dragon capsule has successfully docked with the International Space Station 400km above the Earth. Source 6j.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Mar, 2019 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

SpaceX Private Space Company - Page 11

It finally happened! I'm glad it worked but really this was all supposed to happen much sooner however many attempts ended in failure.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2019 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

SpaceX Private Space Company Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 11

A SpaceX Dragon cargo spacecraft is on its way to deliver the second commercial crew docking port and about 5,000 pounds of science investigations and supplies for the International Space Station after a 6:01 p.m. EDT Thursday launch from Florida.

The spacecraft launched on a Falcon 9 rocket from Space Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, and is scheduled to arrive at the orbiting laboratory Saturday, July 27. Coverage of the spacecraft’s approach and arrival will begin at 8:30 a.m. On NASA Television and the agency’s website. Ref. NASA.

+  « First of 13 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: SpaceX - Private Space Company

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,