War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

War Gods General Discussion Questions - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Jun, 2010 - 5:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th March 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (24) »
War Of The Gods This is the out of game discussion area with Testsubject1 as DM
6th Jun, 2010 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

This is the out of game discussion area. Post questions ideas or just communicate with team members. Nothing players post here will affect the in game until it is posted in the in game thread or declared by the DM.

The DM may post small game moving events as a reply to a question such as conversations or a one on one character scenario that isn't affecting the whole party or game.

The game will be starting shortly and there is still room for one maybe two more if anyone is interested. See WOTG characters.

May the gods you follow show you favour, while your enemies show you fear.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2010 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Questions and Discussion General Gods The War

It's up to the party but I see no need for a party leader, if you wish for character to act post it into the game thread but be careful, once posted it is done. If you wish to share an idea with the party or discuss your plan with the DM before putting it into action post here. Either way please use OOC: and IC:

Sorry was suppose to add this into the game thread.

It is the second day aboard the Le Andor, and after a busy day becoming acquainted with the room and room mates they were given it is the first chance everyone has had to socialize.
People of note,

There is a tall thin well presented man, few know of him as Dorian wearing a large feathered hat and a flashy yet elegant red velvet suit. While smoking a long thin cigarette he commands the attention of a waiter who looks like she would rather be elsewhere.

In the other corner is a noble who clearly spent less time in the morning worrying about her appearance but yet is still noticeably of high nobility. A rusty blonde dog of strong stature sits faithfully at her feet watching, guarding. Liz the lady behind the dog, sits nervously looking over her shoulder and at a nearby half giant as if making sure he is still there while she swirls a full glass of wine.

A dwarf will be chugging down ale quicker then it can be brought to him while getting involved in a pretty loud "discussion" over religion with a human and halfling both wearing white robes.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 7th Jun, 2010 - 12:48pm

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2010 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: I don't mind if we have a party leader or not but I'll try to be carefull with my post if there isn't one. Also I might need help of when to roll and where or does the DM do that?

7th Jun, 2010 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #

No need for rolls I'll take care of all of that, just describe as best as you can what you are trying to do if you are unsure of what skill it uses. Also if you are having any trouble with the character spells feel free to post questions under the character page.

8th Jun, 2010 - 7:55am / Post ID: #

If that was the story-opener, is there any chance of getting a general outline of the room posted? If I am, at this stage, working security, then I think it best if I have a tactical understanding of the environment. You know, just in case.

8th Jun, 2010 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Everywhere you will find a mix of steam punk and magic,
For example the lights in the room will have a pull string witch will twist a cog wich will click against something else and a spring will go off then it will lift up the shade cover that was covering an everburning torch. These sort of contraptions are all over the place but do not look out of place, more like works of art on the walls. Everything is polished clean and if it can have an intricate patterns carved into it then it probably has. Nearly all of the patterns will be of leaves, tree's, animals and general nature stuff. You will eat from and with silver ware and drink from either silverware or glass depending on your drink. This ship is fairly fancy.

The layout was briefly described in the characters page but I will try do it better with measurements.

the ship is 30ft by 90ft Railings all along. Sort of rectangle shape for my ease.
The top deck is sectioned into 3 parts, there is the storage room guarded by two guards, this takes up the back end of the ship and is 25 by 30, just to the left of the door is a hatch with a ladder leading to below deck. On either side of the door and hatch (10ft in from each edge of the boat) are stairways that lead to above the storage room where the captains wheel is.
(this bit is unlike any ship you have seen before, for there are all manner of complicated leavers and trinkets around the wheel and what appears to be half a crystal ball jutting out of the center of the wheel)
Then the main deck runs for 25ft with a large single mast in the center. Two long canoes hang of each side of the boat of this section.
And symmetrical to the storage room on the opposite side is the dining/ kitchen.
It also has the two stairways leading to above where all the entertainment currently is. There are plenty of chairs and tables and room to dance.

(there is no hatch out the front of the dining kitchen but a stairway inside leading below deck).

This area is 40 by 30, The dining room cannot hold everyone at once but food can be brought to your room or eaten above in the entertainment area. It can probably squeeze ten while upstairs in the open holds thirteen happily and has room for the band.

each entrance to below deck is at the end of a 50ft/6ft hallway four doors are spread evenly down each side hiding a 12/15ft room. Rooms that are not a couple will most likely have bunk beds.

(NEW) the first room nearest the dining ladder is the toilet and shower, so now there are only, including you lot fourteen passengers (not including crew)

at the end of the hallway behind the steps are doorways to Captains room (below storage room) and crew quarters (below dining) the crew do not have a bed each and must sleep in shifts.

in the center of that hallway is another hatch, with a padlock on it that leads to below deck where six slaves are held chained in cages also more less important supplies and livestock.

Room plan
.....Captain...
Liz/dogs Feroz/Dorian
Un'Rogaar/Wolter [] Elvan couple
Vlad/Jeremy Halfling/gnome
Toilets/shower Twin dancers
......crew...

Hope this helps, some feed back on how understandable this was will also be appreciated as so I can change methods of describing if I have too.
Also Inferatus incase you missed the post I put you on as

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2010 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions

international QUOTE (testsubject1 @ 8-Jun 10, 4:50 PM)

Room plan update

.............Captain...
........Liz/dogs II Gnome/Dorian
Un'Rogaar/Wolter [] Elvan couple
......Vlad/Jeremy II Halfling/Human
...Toilets/shower II Twin dancers
....crew...

Sorry forgot Feroz was passing as Crew so he is sleeping with them too, None the less not sure what name he is going under (he can choose) Dorian still specifically asked Vlad for a Feroz to be brought to him.

9th Jun, 2010 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

War The Gods General Discussion & Questions D&D / Pathfinder Archive

I guess I would be going under the name of whoever the crew member was known as. I guess you can make up the name, not really sure what he would be called.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Jun, 2010 - 5:51am

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - General Discussion & Questions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.