Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (31) »
War Of The Gods D&D 3.5 - Scenario is published here with Testsubject1 as DM
7th Jun, 2010 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game

War Of The Gods - Game

Magic is a fading and an often feared art as dwarfs and gnomes develop modern magic in moving parts and alchemy, with sprockets and explosions! Humans thirst for conquest is growing as they stretch there laws of the imperial army further and further pushing their allegiances thinner and thinner. A new religion has exploded out of nowhere many fearing they failed to see plots unfold as its strength and followers infiltrated everywhere! This religion is claiming they serve the one true only god, the god of gods.

Clear waves gently splash upon the strong wooden hull of the Le'Andor as it cuts through the ocean with ease making for a fast and tame ride. The suns bright rays warm's the clear blue sky and a few birds circle above chirping cheerfully but not to loud to out do the soothing melody from the band of charismatic bards.
As alluring as their song may be to the ear the exotic identical twin dancers tanned from a distant land are twice that to behold on the eye. Ale and a smoking stick are being merrily passed around for those who are not servants or guards.
The entire crew as small as it is, makes the most of this beautiful weather and great vibe, the hand full of gnomes and dwarfs scurry around maintaining ropes and polishing floors, elvan and human waiters tend to the sixteen patrons in anyway possible. (most of wich are nobility or at least well presented but a few are slaves to those, or were favoured by fortune in one way or another)
Even the burly guards posted inside the storage room stand outside to soak up some of the buzzing radiance.
Gazing upon them from up behind the wheel with a large smile on his face is captain Varesque. A young ambitious man, donning a royal sailors suit and an old pirate hat. He stands quite tall and his presence while demanding respect is also warm and comforting, he has brown curly hair that bounces around his shoulders and eyes as blue as deep ocean. He is friendly to all and proud of his ship.

With every right to be for the ship Le'Andor is impecible and grand utilizing the advancement in technology of the gnomes with aid from the old ways, with the captains companion the elder druid secure and hidden in the crows nest ensuring a clear sky and strong wind.

On either end of the large space of the top deck are two rooms the dinning/kitchen at one and a locked storage at the other, holding the spices and goods for trade and this trip. Above the storage is the wheel and most the time the captain. Above the kitchen the bards perform while people dance, play and mingle (and re-enact titanic)
Below deck there is a single file hallway with stairs to above deck on one side and stairs to the dining room/kitchen on the other. Four doors line each side, each a room for two of the patrons, a large comfy room each with a small bathroom and either two smaller beds or one large one. Behind the stairs to the dinning area holds the door to the crews quarters, not nearly as luxurious as the patrons room they are holed up in bunk beds, only been able to sleep when others awake, not even having a bed each.
The other end holds the captains quarters, and all can easily tell its the largest room of them all, the double door way is quite grand, gold plated patterns swirl through the masterly crafted wooden frame. It is re-enforced with steal and has a large complicated lock mechanism smack bang in the center.

This voyage is on the way to the large island of Eruantiya holding many towns and castles and a kingdom now owned by the Imperial army and in need of supplies.
There is no port only a desert that leads into a beach. Surrounded by mountains to the north and forest to the south the destination is a mining town called Vaglof in the middle of the dessert.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2010 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

Game Gods The War

ooc: so I'm ready to start playing so here I go.

After talking to the cleric for what seemed like minutes Vlad realizes just how much the little drawf has drunk, when he jumps off his stool and stumbles over to the Half giant in the corner. Knowing that this could be trouble and that its only the second day on the voyage Vlad doesn't want any hostilities. He quickly puts a arm around the drawf and Leads Him off back to their room. He manages to convince him that sleeping will please St. Cuthbert.

Vlad then returns to the dinning hall and approcehes the half-giant.
"I'm sorry about my friend it seems he has drunk his weight in ale. I hope that You will accept my apologies and we can be friends. MY name is Vladomir San Disan but you can call me Vlad." After swapping stories with the giant Vlad decides that maybe this voyage will not be all that bad after all.

Vlad looks around the room and a Feathered hat catches his eye. He walks up to the table and asks to take a set with the man. Vlad sits down and starts introducing him self. He finds out the mans name is Dorian."So what brings you on this voyage Dorian?"

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2010 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War Of The Gods - Game Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Wolter walks around the deck stretching his legs. He is enjoying the fine day and the salty spray that seems to be in the air. After a bit he will walk to the center mast and making sure he is not in anyones way will sit down at its base and just watch what is happening around the decks.

9th Jun, 2010 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

As Vlad sits with Dorian, the half elf waiter that Dorian had held captive by conversation almost jumps with excitement "Oh I see you have no drink, I shall quickly get one for you" she says to Vlad And before either of you can reply she is off leaving Dorian stammering and in mid conversation. Dorian lets out a sigh then turns to Vlad,
"It is my curse of greatness that brings me upon this wretched abomination"
While speaking he uses alot of hand movements always flailing them around and emphasizing words of almost a random nature, It is hard to tell if he is drunk or just strange.
"You see I am a Gray, Sir Dorian Gray, and the Imperial army has sought after my services, and I being so kind have ob...obl..."
He then trails off staring into the distance, if you follow his view you will see that his concentration was stolen by the two exotic dancers dancing away on the stage. (back end of the entertainment deck) Wide eyed he stares intently.
He then shakes his head as he snaps out of the trance like state and turns to his new friend. " find me the one called Feroz and bring him too me immediately"

The waiter that had left Dorian and Vlad notices Wolter sitting under the mast as she walks down the stairs. She smiles as she approaches him. "It's always good to see a fellow half elf" The smile barely conceals the bad memories that were caused by what she is. "May I get you a drink, or perhaps some stew with bread?" She asks politely as a halfling scurries past with a polishing rag in hand.

Then there is a loud dwarven yell from below deck and the growl of a angry dog.
Liz gasps as in a flash she attaches herself to Un'Rogaar's side. Her dog was quick to follow.

9th Jun, 2010 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Game Gods The War

Feroz Nasim, the wandering Xeph from the underdark, finds himself very uneasy on the boat. He forces himself to face his fears though, only for awhile.

Feroz studies the others on the boat, never knowing when he may have to take on another guise. He makes note of the ranger, noticing him to be a watcher as well. Feroz briefly wonders if he is being tailed by a minion of Vax, his older cousin. Then dismisses it as being paranoid.

No one knew that Feroz was assuming the form of a previous crew member, now forgotten on the shore they left. Feroz gazes out at the oceans expanse, standing next to the ranger.

Before returning to his crew duties, as to remain undetected, he speaks with the man.

"Once I am rich I think I will hire a druid to follow me around everywhere. Never again will I have a day of bad weather. I wonder how much he is getting paid for this journey?" Feroz chuckles, "He is probably getting paid in acorns for all I know."

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Jun, 2010 - 5:15am

9th Jun, 2010 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game

Enjoying the entertainment of both Vlad and his dwarven alcoholic friend, Un'Rogaar is understandably surprised by the unspoken call-to-arms of his Lady employer. He carefully unfastens the sizeable battleaxe from his hip, holding it by the neck as his eyes dart to the single narrow entrance to the entertainment room. He stands tall, his armoured torso offering Liz a degree of cover, yet allowing her line-of-sight.

After a breif silence, he turns his head.
"Shall I, M'Lady? Your canine has likely overwhelmed the tiny dwarf already, but it is best to catch these drunken vagabonds before they flee. Much simpler to extract remuneration that way."

He pauses, awaiting her response .......

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2010 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

War Of The Gods - Game
A Friend

War The Gods Game

Hearing the scream made Vlad spring into action. With out a second thought He turns around with is short sword in had. "WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?" he yells. He doesn't want to get into a fight trying to protect a drunk dwarf but he is of the same order as himself which means Vlad has no chose in the matter. He kicks the dog off the dwarf and the blocks the path between the dwarf and Un'Rogaar. "What has this dwarf done that you would attack him with your dogs?" Vlad hopes he can talk his way out of this one or he is going to be really bruised or dead.

9th Jun, 2010 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

War The Gods Game D&D / Pathfinder Archive

The dog and the dwarf are still down stairs, if you move near the open hatch you will see them below, they appear to be playing a vicious tug'o'war on the dwarfs beard in the hallway. The dwarf will be between awkwardly trying to open the dogs mouth and windmilling some messy slaps to it's face.

Neither will be doing any serious damage to the other at the moment, you might spot a bite on the dwarfs forearm bleeding lightly. The dwarfs back is too the ladder. (this is at the dinning end)

This dog is quite large, it almost looks like a wolf with similar colors and build just slightly smaller.

The other patrons and crew came to look but fear to get too close to anyone holding a weapon. And the captain can be herd shouting something about weapons but its muffled by the dwarfs cursing and Liz's screaming. "don't you dare hurt my puppy" she screams as she shoves Un'Rogaar towards VLad who is standing at the hatch.

Reconcile Edited: testsubject1 on 9th Jun, 2010 - 6:14pm

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (31) »

> TOPIC: War Of The Gods - Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.