Lie To Me

Lie Me - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Jul, 2010 - 12:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
TV Series
Post Date: 8th Jun, 2010 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Lie To Me

Lie to Me

What is your review for the TV Series: "Lie to Me"?

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 11

Lightman tries to prove that a brilliant and charming psychology graduate student is a psychopath; Torres and Loker investigate a UFO sighting.

Lie To Me
Lie To Me (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Jun, 2010 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Me Lie

Aw this sounds like an interesting episode too. I've missed a lot, haven't see any new episodes but I like the show.

I like the psychology aspect, probably the same reason I like the Mentalist. I enjoy learning, even if most of it is pop psychology that is debatable at best, about some obscure psychological concepts, especially new ideas, though I have a feeling some is just plain bad science. But the idea of the 9 or 12 basic "tells" or whatever, emotions, is interesting and simple enough it makes sense, and everyone having "microexpressions" - I'm not sure - it sounds hokey but they way they present it makes a compelling case.

I like the main actor, the main supporting actress I can't place but know from other shows, the other people are pretty solid, even the guy's kid seems decent at acting. If it weren't so gritty it reminds me of the old 80's network family shows and comparatively, it still really is family-friendly, much like the Mentalist, but their themes do get a bit beyond what you want to be watching during dinner.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2010 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Lie To Me Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 13 - Lightman uncovers a scam that somehow involves the Police Department while investigating the death of a police officer, whom was shot in one of the local projects.

22nd Jun, 2010 - 9:45am / Post ID: #

Me Lie

I'm not getting to see the series 2 episode 13 until next week, but last week I watched the one about the psychology student who was a psychopath..brilliant storyline!

The whole of these series haven't been let down by any episode so far, and they are so cleverly done that it keeps you spellbound from beginning to end! wink.gif

Post Date: 24th Jun, 2010 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

Me Lie

Name: Gator

Comments: I like Tim Roth but I think the people who are co-starring with him are just killing the show with their bad acting.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2010 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Lie To Me

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 14 - Torres's half-sister Ava (a resident at a juvenile detention facility) refuses to break the trust of a fellow inmate after the inmate was found killed. However, her refusal may have bad consequences for herself when her own life is put in jeopardy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Lie Me

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 15 - Suffering from his reluctant involvement in an assassination attempt back in 2003, Lightman faces old demons after an IRA terrorist comes back looking for answers and revenge. Only given the amount of 24 hours to find the culprits that killed the IRA terrorist's family (or facing the terrorist's brutal wrath), Lightman investigates and is shocked to find out that Foster may have connections to the family killing. This puts Lightman's investigation into an unexpected turn and also sends him into an emotional tailspin that only the truth can help.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2010 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Lie Me Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 16 - Dr. Lightman helps Torres's half-sister, who is serving time in a juvenile facility, after an fellow inmate who asks for her help is killed. However, Torres is not convinced that her sister can be trusted.

Lie to Me - Season 2 Episode 17 - Lightman investigates what he thinks may be a dirty cover-up, involving the Governor of Virginia and the the death of a young campaign worker killed by the shooter who was supposedly trying to kill the Governor.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Lie To Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,