Erydezi Introduction

Erydezi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Jun, 2010 - 5:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2010 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Erydezi Introduction
A Friend

Erydezi Introduction

Okay, I have no idea if I'm doing this right cause it's a lil confusing here, but I'll get the hang of it, I'm sure...This, of course, is my intro post.

I'm a divorced single mother. I was diagnosed Bipolar in 2000. After my son was born I experienced severe trauma that the doctors said I had some spine injuries and Fibromyalgia. I grew up in the church but have been out of the church for 11 yrs. I'm slowly making my way back. Things I've slowly began to see that I believed in and learned in various religions, I realized it was all already in the church I was lucky enough to be born into and raised. It was in my youthful foolishness I left undecided.gif . However, I know it means so much more to me now. I will NEVER take it for granted again.

I am attending college, and what I hope to accomplish at college I hope to one day run/work in a crime lab. None of that fake CSI in hur! I'm double majoring in Criminal Justice - Forensics, and Psychology. I'm a totally huge dork, meaning I've been known to sing and dance while shopping to entertain myself (and apparently those around me). I'm becoming a vegan for personal choices and mostly medical reasons (I'm allergic to dairy and eggs), but I frankly don't care if you are a meat eater or not. Like everything it's personal individual choice and I value this human ability above pretty much all else. I am fascinated by Eastern cultures, particular Japanese culture. I would love the chance to go to Akihabara (well technically all of Tokyo) one day. Other places I'd like to visit are Ireland and Egypt.

Be Blessed,
Erydezi

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2010 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Introduction Erydezi

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board and add your input.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

Note: If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for requirements: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the FREE to use LDS Deep Doctrine Board. If you wish to make a DONATION Click Here.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2010 - 1:56am / Post ID: #

Erydezi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi erydezi! Nice to have you here. I fixed you introduction title for you. It is cool that you are into so many things. Maybe you can add some of your thoughts to the current cases we have in the Law & Order board: Source 5

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Erydezi Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Erydezi

Thanks. I'll have to check it out. I'm still poking around and navigating around. It's a lil confusing and a little more complicated then forums I've seen before.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2010 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Introduction Erydezi

Tell me what you are having trouble finding exactly and I can help you. If you're looking for the LDS board its here: Source 1

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2010 - 4:51am / Post ID: #

Erydezi Introduction
A Friend

Erydezi Introduction

It just dawned on me that the source links were links to the boards. For some reason when I clicked the first one on your reply post I didn't think it was the law board you mentioned. Then again, it was late so who knows what I thought it was. (laugh).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2010 - 4:55am / Post ID: #

Erydezi Introduction

When you type in a URL or web address and do not attach a name to it then it assigns a "Source" and number automatically. Sorry for the confusion. Hope that helps.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2010 - 5:38am / Post ID: #

Erydezi Introduction
A Friend

Erydezi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

That was what was confusing me...I didn't realize that. Thank you for the explaination

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Erydezi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,