Starsky And Hutch

Starsky Hutch - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

TV Series 1975
16th Jun, 2010 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Starsky And Hutch

Grandma, uncles and my sister and I used to watch this show regularly. I remember it vividly, a mix of policemen at work with humor.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Hutch Starsky

Starsky and Hutch

What is your review for the 1975 TV Series: "Starsky and Hutch"?

Starsky & Hutch was a 1970s US television series that consisted of a 90-minute pilot movie and 92 episodes of 60 minutes each. The protagonists were two Southern California policemen: the dark-haired Brooklyn transplant David Starsky (Paul Michael Glaser) who was a streetwise detective with intense, sometimes childlike moods, and the blond Duluth, Minnesota native Kenneth "Hutch" Hutchinson (David Soul), a more reserved and intellectual character. The first season of the show had a dark and ominous theme written by Lalo Schifrin that seemed to fit the hard action and violence of the season; the main title version was edited down from the chase climax cue of his score for the pilot episode.

Starsky And Hutch
Starsky And Hutch (Hover)

> TOPIC: Starsky And Hutch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,