There must be a point and time when you can put down the joystick and paddles and hit the off button, if not, you need help.
Related Information to Overcoming Game Addiction
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2003 - 8:04pm
/ Post ID: #
Admin + Architect[?] CPosts
Avg: 8.5 Post(s) / Day
Gain: 2,910.01 FPCharm: 324
Overcoming Game Addiction Are you addicted?
Here some quick questions:
While playing a video game:
1. People are trying to talk to you, but you do not respond
2. You spend your last penny to get a game
3. You must have the latest game at all costs
4. At the dinner table you talk about the games you play
5. You are very mad when you lose a game to the point that you become grumpy or upset
If you answered yes to any of the above you are addicted and may need help.