Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 3 of 9

It's a tough choice for me. I, personally, - Page 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 20th Nov, 2003 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Trvia, Strategy, War, Virtual, 3D, Board, Arcade - what suits your fancy?
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2003 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types do You like the Best?
A Friend

Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 3

I wanted to take the survey, but wasn't sure which selection suited me best.

I like adventure games, but not those with a lot of shooting, magic spells and kills.  I like the games like Myst, where you move through the environment finding clues and using objects to advance the game and the story.  Actually, they are the graphic versions of the old Interactive Fiction text games that came out on the old computers (the most classic of which is the whole Zork series, or the Colossal Cave series).  

I guess I can say I actually started that type of gaming before computers when they had books where you could choose an action, then you turn to the page it instructed you to based on your choice and the story went on from that point.  Then, back with the old Commodore 64 computers, my father introduced me to text interactive fiction (my very first game being Colossal Cave).  I LOVED it!  I was hooked from the very beginning and have continued to love those types of games.

I occasionally do Arcade type games and I have a few mystery and puzzle type games, but my absolute favorite are the adventure games/interactive fiction type.

I've never tried a multi-player/role playing type game.  My brother used to be really into those and tried to get me involved, but I guess I'm basically a loner... I like to think through my games and figure out the next move based on clues from the environment using items in my inventory and such.  I have a HUGE collection of such games and drive my husband crazy with my continuing to buy and collect such games. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2003 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best the You Types Game Which

I have a HUGE collection of such games and drive my husband crazy with my continuing to buy and collect such games.

That's cool that you have that many games.  :D  Maybe you could post a few reviews on some of your games.  I am always looking for new games to try, but just don't want to buy a game that will be lame or be completed in just a few hours.  ;)

4th Oct, 2003 - 1:22am / Post ID: #

Which Game Types do You like the Best? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I have a game thats called mini car raceing its not much but you half to keep your mind on it to make it threw the various race ways. and you get to arm yourself with weapons too. incase you need to take out the guy in front of you.   This game has helped me threw alot of pain  I had to concentrait on it and so the pain became scarce.

4th Oct, 2003 - 2:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Best the You Types Game Which

I like any games where I can always win ;D....if I can win, that's my game lol lol lol

Seriously, I like board games...yeah...I'm an oldie wink.gif. I love Monopoly and games with questions and answers. I love Uno too! smile.gif

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best the You Types Game Which

Well...i have a long list.  You forgot a section for FPS (First Person Shooters) on that pole so i chose RPG.  I played Everquest, Shadowbane, Lineage and Star Wars Galaxies MMORPG's.  I beta tested Shadowbane and Lineage too.  I'd say Lineage was the best out of all of them.  If you don't know, these are Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games.  Lots of fun, and sometimes agony.   As for First Person Shooters, my favourites of those would be Counter-Strike, Day of Defeat, Delta Force: Black Hawk Down, Battlefield 1942 and Halo (xbox).   I played Diablo 2 for a long time as well, that can be considered a MMORPG i guess.  Umm, i'm gonna go write a review for lineage, its a great game...made by koreans too.

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I'm into FPS (First Person Shooters), Racing, Platformers such as Crash Bandicoot, some sport like Tony Hawks Pro Skater and a Bit of RPG like Final Fantasy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Game Types You the Best - Page 3

I'm not into platformers or racing too much.  The only platformer i'd play would be the new Castlevanial.  That game looks so good,  sports games can be fun everyone once in a while but fps and rpg's are way better.  Replay value is so much higher.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2003 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Game Types You the Best Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 3

It's a tough choice for me. I, personally, like almost every kind of game that there is. Expect for flight simulators - those never seemed appealing for me.

I'm in love with RPGs - This is the kind of games I'd choose for my favourite. However if I'd had a choice between, for example, HoMM3 and FF VII - I'd take a lot of time considering which to choose. Fortunately, I've got both... ;D

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Which Game Types do You like the Best?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,