Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 5 of 9

My personal 'loves and likes' - Page 5 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 11th Nov, 2005 - 2:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Trvia, Strategy, War, Virtual, 3D, Board, Arcade - what suits your fancy?
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2004 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types do You like the Best?
A Friend

Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 5

I like RPGs, Platforms, Older games, Ect... I'm a huge gamer so I like alot of games. RPGs have to be my personal favorite though.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2004 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best the You Types Game Which

nice nice...

i'd have to say that first person shooters are my favorite, though i also like an rpg here and there.

pretty much any action thriller and i'll go for it.

though i'd have to say as for cpu games, i love the world war II era the best: like call of duty, battlefield 1942....those types of games...but i also love strategy games like C&C Generals, RA2, Rogue States, Age of Empires II, and Warcraft III.

so basically, anything with explosions, shooting, action....it's my type of game.

hey shadow, got any rpg's you'd recommend either for the pc or xbox?

9th Aug, 2004 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types do You like the Best? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I'm more of a console gamer than a PC gamer, and my favourite type of game is definitely driving games. Way back when I had games like Chase HQ and Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge for the old ZX Spectrum, nowadays I'm more of a PS2 racer.

I like racing games based on stock cars, like the TOCA series of games from the UK, and the NASCAR Thunder series from the US. I also like the Grand Theft Auto series of games, despite the controversey surrounding them; to me they're just video games, pure and simple.

One of the things the GTA series have pioneered is the open-ended-city style of gameplay, and I have to say one current game that follows this formula that I really like is Spider-Man 2, based on the move. (Gee, what a surprise from me, huh?)

10th Aug, 2004 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Best the You Types Game Which

I love sim games, especially The Sims and some of their expansions. I also like RPG ones like Final Fantasy. I played FF on the NES and then on the SNES. I have also played FFVII on the PC. My absolute favorite game is Zelda, I have played every incarnation of this game. I just love running around mazes and fighting bad guys, figuring out little side games to help you out. I have been a gamer since the 70's when I started with the Atari 2600 and I don't see a time when I won't want to play video games of some kind. I think it helps keep me young, but whatever I love my games. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2004 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best the You Types Game Which

hey shadow, got any rpg's you'd recommend either for the pc or xbox?

I think you already know I love Morrowind, but there are a few more. I would reccomend, Dungeon Siege, & Neverwinter Nights. I can't say that I have either of them, but I know they are exeptional. (My computer sucks...)

ReneeisXena, Sim games are awsome. My personal favorite would be any of the Rollercoaster Tycoon series. I just can't get enough of them. Maybe someday I'll save my money and get number 2...

Paul, Racing and driving games have never realy been my cup of tea... For one thing I'm just plane bad at most, and for another I don't like most of them. One driving game I realy love though, is Midtown Madness.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2005 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I love strategy and action both! Some action games actually take a lot of strategy to play, those games are the best! Starcraft is a great game as is warcraft and I like Counter-Strike as well. But MMORPG's are my favorite types of games to play. I'm play Star Wars Galaxies right now, I have also played Final Fantasy XI, Everquest and Diablo II as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th May, 2005 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Game Types You the Best - Page 5

Empire Earth is by far the best strategy game. The can only one world leader, and it's I who has conqured the world.

11th Nov, 2005 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types You the Best Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 5

My personal 'loves and likes' are stragey and trivia games and above all RPG-games, but occasionly I get hooked on other games as well, but nearly always there's a bit of problemsolving involved.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Which Game Types do You like the Best?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,