Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 6 of 9

I tend to play a lot of card and dice games - Page 6 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 21st Apr, 2020 - 7:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Trvia, Strategy, War, Virtual, 3D, Board, Arcade - what suits your fancy?
11th Nov, 2005 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 6

I will have to update my last entry.

Having played Rome: Total War (and the BI Expansion) I must now proclaim this my favourite PC game, dislodging Age of Empires wink.gif

This would be a brilliant game to mod into a Nephite/Lamanite map and armies - the latest Expansion even allows the inclusion of religion..what an excellent teaching tool (and good fun) that would be!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2005 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types do You like the Best?
A Friend

Best the You Types Game Which

I myself like Role-playing Game 's, FPS, Fighting Games, and Hack 'n' Slash. I'm a console gamer, and my favorite console is the XBox. Simply for the online play, astounding graphics, and Halo. I own the other two, and I love fighting games on the Cube, and Role-playing Games on PS2. Thankfully Microsoft managed to get Final Fantasy, so expect the next FF games to be on the 360. Which I already have completely payed for, and am now waiting eagerly for the release.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2005 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Game Types do You like the Best? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I like RPG's, strategy based games and shooters. My gaming console is an Xbox and at the current time I've been playing StarWars battlefront 2. I like the galactic conquest game mode because it combines strategy and 3rd person shooter into 1 game

Reconcile Edited: pennywisdom on 14th Nov, 2005 - 1:42am

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2006 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 Best the You Types Game Which

I myself like FPS and Tactical-shooters but my favorites are quests(classical ones) and RPGs

22nd Feb, 2015 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Best the You Types Game Which

I like something with strategy, that way I know the outcome is much to do about my thinking skills rather than how fast I can hit the fire button. wink.gif

5th Apr, 2015 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

I like strategy games because if you win you know its your own cunning that did it. Other game types tend to be random or just a repetition of the last which becomes predictable after awhile.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Apr, 2015 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types You the Best - Page 6

I don't play many games but when I do I prefer historic war similatons like the Age of Empires series.

21st Apr, 2020 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types You the Best Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 6

I tend to play a lot of card and dice games on my phone, as well as hidden object adventures on my computer. Sometimes I'll play a match 3 game if I got bored of the ones above.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Which Game Types do You like the Best?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,