Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 2 of 9

I prefer tabletop games or Live Action games - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 10th Aug, 2003 - 12:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »
Trvia, Strategy, War, Virtual, 3D, Board, Arcade - what suits your fancy?
Post Date: 2nd May, 2003 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Which Game Types do You like the Best?
A Friend

Which Game Types do You like the Best? - Page 2

starcraft starcraft starcraft well i love starcraft i don't know too many other games. i played starcraft at a friends home and loved it ever since

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd May, 2003 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best the You Types Game Which

Personally I would have to say racing games are the best for sure, especially in the arcades.

Rally car driving and Formula 1.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2003 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Game Types do You like the Best? Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I love RPG games on playstation like: Star Ocean 2 the second story, The Legend of Dragoon, Lunar Silver Star Story, and Lunar 2 Eternal Blue.  I love to buy a game that is going to take me weeks or months to beat.  :)    I do have one RPG/strategy game on my computer called Wizardry 7:  Crusaders of the Dark Savant.  As long as I have had that game, I'm still trying to beat it.   lol

3rd Jun, 2003 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Best the You Types Game Which

Msslm that is fantastic! That means you are going to join us for our RPG here? We have three RPG boards and two are active at the moment. You need 30 posts!

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2003 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Best the You Types Game Which

JB, it sounds great.  I am interested and will definitely check it out.  Hopefully it won't take me too long to post that 30.  :)

3rd Jun, 2003 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

Msslmshdy30, you can post that amount in one sitting, believe me, I have seen members do it already. Just don't post multiple times in the same subject, spread it around wink.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jun, 2003 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Game Types You the Best - Page 2

I like the 3d games sush as quake2 i also like the racing type games.I mostly like the ones on playstation,like need for speed high stakes,nascar heat2002 mostly the need for speed games.

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2003 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Game Types You the Best Computer Issues & Video Gaming - Page 2

I prefer tabletop games or Live Action games over video games for the interactions and the flexibility of the plots...

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Which Game Types do You like the Best?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,