Handheld Game Units

Handheld Game Units - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Jul, 2004 - 12:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Gameboy brought you the popularity, but is that all?
4th Nov, 2003 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units

Do you have a favorite handheld unit to play your games? If so whih type and what games can you recommend?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Units Game Handheld

My mother in law has a Game Boy Advance that she lets everyone use.  I have played several of the games on it.  But I think my favorite one by far is the Zelda game.  (I don't remember the exact name for it.  Mom in law is playing it right now.  ;) )  The Spyro game on the GameBoy Advance is pretty good too.  I just can't play the handheld game units very long.  It cramps my hands after a long time of playing one.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I'm an addict for handheld games. I my GBA almost everywhere I go, and I play all the time. Except for the time when I'm home - then I switch to my Gamecube, but that's another story... ;D

I can recommend these games for the GBA:
- Advance Wars 1 or 2 [strategy]
- Mega Man Battle Network 1, 2 or 3 [RPGs]
- Final Fantasy Tactics Advance [Tactical RPG]
- F Zero [Racing game]

And that's only the tip of the iceberg {there's a saying like this in Poland...}

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2004 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Units Game Handheld

First off, I am in love with my Gameboy Advance SP. I take it EVERYWHERE. I play Fire Emblem on it all the time and have racked up at least 1500 hours on that game alone. It has been the only GBA game I have been playing (besides a break from it when I played Pokemon Yellow for a week) for 3 months now...I love it too much....^,^

15th Jun, 2004 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Units Game Handheld

I bought a GameBoy Advance for my 9-year old and also bought Super Mario Brothers. I ended up playing this game myself because it brought back so many memories frm growing up. I finally beat the game and gave it back to my daughter. She is happy that she can go to any stage now in any world and play, now she is trying to find all of Yoshii's eggs. For the last generation, I would recommend the Mario Brothers series, because it still rocks!

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2004 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units

QUOTE (malexander @ 15-Jun 04, 9:06 AM)
For the last generation, I would recommend the Mario Brothers series, because it still rocks!

I would recommend Mario Bros. for every generation. Shigeru Miyamoto is a genius for making the Mario Bros. series and Zelda and the rest of his endless list of masterpieces. Personally, I like Luigi better though ^,^ My favorite game ever is Fire Emblem for the GBA, but that's a more advanced game, but it's also not too hard to learn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2004 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units

I've got an original gameboy, a game boy color, and a game boy advanced, and I love them. Now the problem is knowing whether to buy the Nintendo DS or the Sony PSP.

For the game boy I would definitely recommend advance wars 1 or 2. The game boy advance castlevania games are pretty good too. Metal Gear Solid was fun, and I also thoroughly enjoyed mario bros. Now they are coming out with ports of some original nintendo games, I'll probably have to pick up some of those.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2004 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Handheld Game Units
A Friend

Handheld Game Units Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I always like Pokemon... tongue.gif Beats me why but I guess I've still got some childishness in me... laugh.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Handheld Game Units

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,