Yu-Gi-Oh!  Forbidden Memories game revie

- Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 24th Jul, 2003 - 10:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yu-Gi-Oh!  Forbidden Memories for playstation.

I heard lots of hype about this game.  So once I got the chance I went out and bought it along with the trusty strategy guide.  ;)  The game has the option for one player or two player game mode.  But I was not quite impressed with it.  I played it in one player game mode.  It is a card dueling game where you play card duels against random characters and it by chance you can mix your card selections right, you can make even more powerful cards than the ordinary ones that you start the game off with.  But if you lose the card duel, the game is over.  But the more you use certain cards, the more powerful they are.  To me, the strategy guide was a big let down.  It didn't give many of the card fusions that you could do.  Plus, if you don't fuse the cards in the right order, one of your cards gets knocked off the board and you can't use it for the rest of the duel.  But if you win the duel, you get one card from the character you were dueling against.  And if you're lucky, it's a strong, powerful card, but most of the time, it's a weak card.

As for graphics, the graphics were very good, considering it is a PSone system.  The flow of the game was pretty good too.  Card duels and certain parts of the game loaded very quickly.  I hate to buy a game that you have to wait a minute or two for it to load certain parts of the game or battles.  :smile.gif

I rate this game a  :starorange: :starorange: because I'm not much into these card types of games.  It was a pretty good game.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2003 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

revie game Memories nbspForbidden Yu-Gi-Oh

Well Mss I would have to say that I would rate it :starblue: :starblue: :starblue:  

And I would rate it that cause I thought it was an excellant game. It takes alot of concetration and stratagy and I like games like this.  It reminds me of the card game Magic The Gathering And I used to sit and play it for hours on out...

> TOPIC: Yu-Gi-Oh!  Forbidden Memories game revie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,