Nikki Haley - Page 2 of 3

Nikki Haley to launch 2024 presidential bid - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Feb, 2023 - 6:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Nikki Haley Quotes
South Carolina Governor
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nikki Haley - Page 2

Tillerson puts Nikki Haley in her place. Tells her to clear comments with State Department:

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson acts to bring Nikki Haley, the US's out of control UN ambassador, to heel, instructing her to coordinate her comments in future with the State Department. Ref. Source 3q.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Haley
A Friend

Haley Nikki

I like that she speaks her mind. Yes, I understand she needs to echo the party line, but going rogue occasionally isn't a bad thing and it keeps the bureaucrats in the UN on their toes.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Haley
A Friend

Nikki Haley History & Civil Business Politics

Sometimes it is nice to have a outspoken UN secretary but she still needs to be careful with what she says as it could cause a reaction that the US is not prepared for.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Haley
A Friend

Page 2 Haley Nikki

Yeah, I agree and I think what Rex Tillerson did was required. He can't have his subordinate saying anything, anytime, anywhere. I got that. But I do like her blunt, plain spoken criticism of the blatant hypocrisy that goes on at the UN. We have countries like Syria, Burma, and Congo in the human rights commission. Come on, really? What do they advocate? The right of humans to die in mass genocide or by chemical weapons? Get her in line for sure, but don't muzzle her in that environment.

Post Date: 1st May, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Haley
A Friend

Haley Nikki

Yes being outspoken and not afraid to beat around the bush is always good. I do like her directness but she needs to be within the policy set by the secretary of state on not going out on her own.

Post Date: 4th Jun, 2017 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Nikki Haley

President Donald Trump does believe in climate change and that humans have a role in it, US Ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley told CNN's Jake Tapper in an interview on "State of the Union."

"President Trump believes the climate is changing and he believes pollutants are part of the equation," Haley said Saturday, answering a central question in the wake of his decision to withdraw the country from the Paris climate accord.

Trump "Knows that it's changing and that the US has to be responsible for it and that's what we're going to do," she continued, adding that withdrawing from the Paris agreement won't change the country's commitment to curbing climate change.

"Just because the US got out of a club doesn't mean we aren't going to care about the environment," she said.

The full interview will air Sunday on "State of the Union" at 9 a.m. And noon ET.

Haley's comments are the closest acknowledgment by an administration official since Trump took office that the President -- who has called climate change a "Hoax" on multiple occasions -- believes global warming is occurring and humanity has a role in it. When asked in November by The New York Times if he believed human activity was connected to climate change, Trump acknowledged that there is "Some connectivity." Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2017 - 10:02am / Post ID: #

Nikki Haley - Page 2

Nikki Haley: "Political Prostitute" By Stephen Lendman. She's a neocon Ziofascist geopolitical know-nothing - the most unqualified ever US UN envoy. Source 8v.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2023 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Nikki Haley Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

Nikki Haley to launch 2024 presidential bid on Feb. 15, taking on former President Donald Trump, sources say. The former South Carolina governor and U.N. Ambassador will formally launch her 2024 presidential run on Feb. 15, according to multiple sources familiar with her plans. Haley would be the first Republican to jump into the field to challenge former President Donald Trump. Source 1m.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Nikki Haley

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,