PC Game: Discworld Noir

Pc Game Discworld Noir - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 13th Aug, 2003 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2003 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Has anyone played this game? I brought it today, it was only £4.99! I could have gotten 3 for £10 though, but I didn't see any others I liked. I haven't played it yet, but i'll post more about it when I do. smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Noir Discworld Game PC

Yes, please let me know how this game turns out.  I've read about it somewhere, but I can't recall where off the top of my head.  I look forward to checking out the review.  ;)

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

PC Game: Discworld Noir Gaming Video & Issues Computer

well i installed the game... clicked to start a new game and watched the intro. then once the intro finished the game crashes :'(

i've tried uninstalling it.. reinstalling it and doing the maximum, typical and minimal installion and it still doesn't work, I cleaned the discs and no such luck.

lots like i'll have to get a refund. sad.gif

13th Aug, 2003 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Noir Discworld Game PC

Is this a DOS based game? You may need to change the memory settings on start up or run it under DOS.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Noir Discworld Game PC

Is this a DOS based game? You may need to change the memory settings on start up or run it under DOS.

no it is a windows game :-/

anymore suggestions?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2003 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

On the side of the game or game box, what does the game require to work properly?  Like system requirements?  

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Aug, 2003 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

PC Game Discworld Noir

anymore suggestions?

Yes, record the error and then do a search on the net with the name of the game and the error and see if others had trouble. Sometimes you need to go to the makers' game site and download the latest patch. Certain Windows drivers may be needed based on the version of Windows you run.

> TOPIC: PC Game: Discworld Noir

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,