Robin Williams

Robin Williams - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Aug, 2014 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Robin Williams
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Robin Williams

Williams 'too hairy' for Batman

Robin Williams thinks he is "too hairy" to star in the next Batman film. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams
A Friend

Williams Robin

I do not think he is too hairy I think he just has a hard time playing a serious character. I like him as a actor but I can not take anything he does seriously.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Robin Williams to make NZ debut

American star – and All Blacks fan – Robin Williams will perform stand-up comedy for the first time in New Zealand in November. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2010 - 9:28pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams
A Friend

Williams Robin

I hope that the people of New Zealand enjoy Robin as much as a lot of Americans enjoy him. I can not believe how old he is looking now. I hope I do not look that old.

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2010 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Williams Robin

Robin Williams' quake donation

Actor and comedian Robin Williams will mix comic relief with earthquake relief at his Christchurch show. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams

Review: Robin Williams in Auckland

Sometimes a support act can feel like a last minute addition bolted onto a show, some acts just don't belong together, but having The Umbilical Brothers opening for Robin Williams at Vector Arena was genius. Ref. Source 4

Robin Williams
Robin Williams (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams

According to CNN.com Robin Williams died at his Northern California home Monday, law enforcement officials said. Williams was 63.

Investigators suspect "The death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," According to a statement from the Marin County, California, sheriff's office.

I always thought he was suffering of depression, you could see the sadness in his eyes, he fought a long battle with alcohol abuse.

11th Aug, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Robin Williams Movies Music Fashion & Sports

international QUOTE (CNN)
Comedic actor Robin Williams died at his Northern California home Monday, law enforcement officials said. Williams was 63.

Investigators suspect "The death to be a suicide due to asphyxia," According to a statement from the Marin County, California, sheriff's office.

I was shocked to read that and more so that he committed suicide. Some reports say that he was battling depression. The irony is that he made so many people happy, but seemingly not himself. My condolences to his loved ones and those who will miss him dearly.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Robin Williams

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,