Islam 101 - Page 10 of 13

If someone wanted to become a member of the - Page 10 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2004 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 
Basic Beliefs Of Islam - Probably one of the most misunderstood religions in the world today largely due to the events of September 11th, but hopefully we can research the truth about Islam here. If you have ever wanted to ask question or were thinking about converting to Islam then ask within this Thread.
Post Date: 5th May, 2004 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

Islam 101
A Friend

Islam 101 - Page 10

i dont understand why the others didnt join but i can tell u that muslims and arabs are angry about what happend to the iraqi prisoners, some iraqi women were raped and photos were used to prove that, the americans have humiliated the iraqis soo much and i think americans should leave us alone and go out of the muslim lands its our countries not theirs and why the *beep* does america think they all it and detain syria i think the american army should actully invade israel yesterday they destroyed a grave were palestinians were buried and they have WMD and they kill innocent ppl every day u dont hear it on TV because america and israle cover up each others acts, i was slapped by an amry man in israel when i was around 12 (in grade 7) because i asked my freind why are they holding us inside school then the israeli comes and swears at me and told me to shutup and then slapped me, stories like these should be told to the world to show the real face of israel under that mask they wearing!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links:
5th May, 2004 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Islam

Yhayatli, I agree with a lot of what you are saying. However, I choose to remember that we are still all human. I am not just an "American" that you should want dead. That Israeli civilian killed in a bombing is not just some "Israeli" that you should all want dead. You are not just some "Muslim" that the Israeli's should all just want dead.

Because of this I think we should all still recognize the terrible toll on people when someone is killed. Even if they are the enemy. It is not cause for celebration. Whether or not the death is necessary in a military cause isn't what I am questioning, but the joy with which it is viewed, in my opinion, demonstrates a real lack of humanity.

I hope you know that the majority of people in the US are just as outraged as you over the humiliation and mistreatment of Iraqi prisoners. I have not heard any stories of rape, but will not make any excuses for those who may have done this if they did. I will say that just like you mention we don't always here everything that goes on, we also don't always here the truth. So, just because a news agency reports it, doesn't mean it really happened. If it did, people should be severely punished for it. It is not right no matter who does it.

Post Date: 5th May, 2004 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Islam 101
A Friend

Islam 101 Islam Studies

thanks for your understanding but i strongly belive that the so called ''ISRAEL'' is a land which thye dont own, it belongs to the muslim/arab world, there is no such thing as an israeli all of these ''israelis'' are actully form some other country they are maybe russians or americans or whatever, and its not their promised land god gave them the land where they moses was born, some where in africa they rape women beat children every damn day and we had enough its either they leave or we would push them out our own way for over 50 years they have been illegaly in our land my grandfather had to leave because israel was declared his house was taken of him, where is human rights now if your house gets destroyed by israeli tanks??????/

islam owns all the land on north africa and mid-east and some of asia america nor israel has the right to come in declare war on countries, rape women kill children i think they should leave it will get worse muslims are well angry now!!!!!!!!!

and by the way how could u be an israeli if israel was made 50 years ago. jews walked in and say yea im an israeli how come u are where u just came from e.g sharon=russian no israeli.....!

5th May, 2004 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Islam

Yhayatli, I am not debating whether or not Israel has rights to the land. I don't know the answer to that. I don't know that there is a workable solution to that conflict either. All I am trying to say is we are all people.

If you believe it is necessary to kill the people living in the area now commonly referred to as Israel, and view it as an act of war, that to me doesn't justify then celebrating their deaths. I don't think any human death is cause for celebration, even if the death is considered necessary, in terms of war, for example. So, even if you view the US as your enemy, which I don't fully understand, after the 9/11 attacks I don't think it was appropriate to dance in the streets in celebration. To me, that is inhumane. It is nice to know you were not one of them. I just don't understand the mentality. And, I don't think this is limited to Muslims. I believe there are people of all faiths and all nations that act this way. I just don't understand it.

Post Date: 5th May, 2004 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Islam 101
A Friend

Islam

celebrating death is against my religon i am to read a verse of the quran if a massive number of people died and i did on 9/11 and on the event on Nkorea

i dont celebrate death and i dont want to kill all what i want is my land back and they killing us, dor every israeli killed about 7 palestinnians die!

5th May, 2004 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Islam 101

This topic is going into an area that has nothing to do with the main subject matter! The thread is understanding ISLAM... let us keep the focus there. We will not understand Islam better by ranting on why Israel has no right to the Middle East. If you wish to make that a topic then START a new thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2004 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Islam 101 - Page 10

For those interested in reading the Quran in Modern English:

QURAN NOW IN 21ST CENTURY ENGLISH

When M.A.S. Abdel Haleem was a youngster in Egypt all the boys in his school were required to memorize the entire Quran and were tested annually to make sure they maintained this knowledge.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...83658%2C00.html

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2004 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Islam 101
A Friend

Islam 101 Studies Islam - Page 10

If someone wanted to become a member of the Islamic faith what would they have to do and what are the procedures?

+  « First of 13 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

> TOPIC: Islam 101

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,