Nocturnal Witchcraft

Nocturnal Witchcraft - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 8th Nov, 2010 - 2:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2006 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Nocturnal Witchcraft

Nocturnal Witchcraft

What is Nocturnal Witchcraft, is it truly Dark?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2008 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Witchcraft Nocturnal

Name: Lisa

Comments: No, it is not! Nocturnal Witchcraft is where the Wiccan prefers to do her spells and rituals during the night. We love the night and are close to night deities. And some are classed as vampires because they like to bite people and suck blood. But that is only one part of Nocturnal Witchcraft but not every Wiccan is a vampire per ce. I'm a nocturnal Wiccan and I love it. I just love the night and the moon and I like to do my rituals at night. If people do not like it then they can just get out of my way and not reply to me.

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2010 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

Nocturnal Witchcraft Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Name: FollowerOfNyx

Comments: Nocturnal Witchcraft is like any other aspect of Paganism, the only difference being we prefer to work within the 'blsnket of the night' or the 'light of the moon'. Night has always been a powerful time, and many people know this on some basic level.

Its not 'Dark' in any way other than the absence of sunlight in our worship. Those who run around playing vampire I personally feel need to get psychiatric help.

I have been a practicing Nocturnal Witch for nearly 2 years now, and I find it lovely, being able to commune in the night when everyone else has gone to sleep, when the hustle and bustle finally slows and it becomes so calm and peaceful.

> TOPIC: Nocturnal Witchcraft

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,