The Most Violent Religion - Page 2 of 16

I think it doesn't matter in religion if you - Page 2 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 13th Apr, 2003 - 11:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »
With the recent turn of events people are quick to point to one religion for war, but looking at history should we be so quick to point fingers? Predators using Religion to wage war and agression.
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2002 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

The Most Violent Religion
A Friend

The Most Violent Religion - Page 2

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxx  x xxxxx x xx xxxxxx x x xxxxxxxx x x xx xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx xxxxxx xxx  xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxx

EDITED by ADMIN: Like I said... stop posting off of the main subject.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2003 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Religion Violent The

I have only recently noticed this 'andrewfrew', who is he? He really believes he is a prophet of sorts? As far as I can see the muslims have been and are the most violent, just watch the news.

8th Apr, 2003 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

The Most Violent Religion Beliefs Religious General

As far as I can see the muslims have been and are the most violent, just watch the news.

I think the news is the worst place to gather facts since they tend to sensationalize everything. Your best bet is to look at history.

Actually it is interesting to see that the lean so far is on Christianity being the most violent. One cannot doubt that with such things as the crusades of the past.

9th Apr, 2003 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Religion Violent The

Historically Christianity definetly. The crusades are the proof of a horror time that must not be forgotten, specially when we point fingers to other religions.

Post Date: 9th Apr, 2003 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Religion Violent The

Your Religion: Christian

I cant vote here - if the question was "the less violent religion" i would would vote for "Hinduism".
I dont think any religion is violent (satanism is surely not a religion) - peoples interpretation of religions can lead to violense - and there are fundamentalists in almost every religion.
Muslims are NOT violent people - but islam has a dangearous tendensy to mix religion with politics.

9th Apr, 2003 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

Card, most of your comments are debatable, but although you said, "islam has a dangearous tendensy to mix religion with politics. " remeber that the same can be said for Christianity.

When the the symbol of the cross was used to justify the crusades they were doing it as a religion, people, king and country - politics and religion. For some muslims in those days they were either forced to accept Christianity or be killed. For the muslims I do not remember a time when they as a whole went off conquering nations to convert anyone, it was to get the Christians off their land.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2003 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Violent Religion - Page 2

YOU ALL HAVE SOME SERIOUS ISSUES TO WORK OUT I MEAN COME ON WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING HOW IS CHRISTIANITY MORE VIOLENT THAN MUISLIM!

[edit]First of all it is not necessary to write in caps here, we are not blind, second, if you have a view point it is fine, but do not try to impose your view by calling others with unsuitable terms (READ THE RULES). You will only make yourself 'ripe' for being banned. Understand?[/edit]

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2003 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Violent Religion General Religious Beliefs - Page 2

I think it doesn't matter in religion if you are a violent person. It is just the way you see the world.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (16) »

> TOPIC: The Most Violent Religion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,