The Most Violent Religion - Page 13 of 16

Yes, all major religions have been born out - Page 13 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 27th Nov, 2017 - 3:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 
With the recent turn of events people are quick to point to one religion for war, but looking at history should we be so quick to point fingers? Predators using Religion to wage war and agression.
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2013 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Most Violent Religion - Page 13

Muslims Need to Confront Muslim Evil
By Dennis Prager

With this weekend's massacre by Muslim terrorists at a mall in Nairobi, Kenya, and Muslim terrorists killing about 80 Christians at a Christian church in Pakistan, most people wonder what, if anything in addition to a continuing war on terror, can be done to minimize the scourge of Islamic terror.

The answer lies with Muslims themselves. Specifically, it means that Muslim religious leaders around the world must announce that any Muslim who deliberately targets non-combatants for death goes to hell.

I arrive at this answer based on something that I have long believed about Pope Pius XII and the Holocaust.

I readily acknowledge that the situations are not the same. The Jews of Europe were not annihilated by Catholics in the name of Catholicism; whereas the Christians, Muslims and Jews who are massacred by Islamic terrorists are murdered by Muslims in the name of Islam. Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
9th Jan, 2015 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Religion Violent The

Christianity through the Templars had a vicious history but today the radical Muslims have taken their faith to a whole new level and are gaining recruits by the thousands. Their message is not subtle either.

8th Sep, 2017 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

The Most Violent Religion Beliefs Religious General

Templar, Radical Muslims, The Catholic and Protestant all have colourful histories but no less the Jews. Read the old Testament they slaughtered by the millions in the name of God. I do not think the core of the religions taught hatred or to kill at will so thus not the most violent.

Inca religions were more violent to me as they taught to kill for their own betterment.

But today I think groups like Antifa are more violent in their teaching then many though that set of values are set to battle greed and corporate greed.

Nazi in their ideals were far more violent then any other religion to me as they taught no life but their own were of any use let alone human.

8th Sep, 2017 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Page 13 Religion Violent The

Greed is the religion that most tend to follow and its what drives all the other front religions. Religions that want to impose their beliefs on you - that's greedy because they want your freedom. The ideology of today does not have a religious name but what they do is the same as old time violent religions.

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2017 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

The Most Violent Religion
A Friend

Religion Violent The

You are spot on and the greed is a greed for power… the ultimate human goal. The wolves among us simply use religion as one route to amass that power. The wolf hounds, like myself, do everything in their power to protect the sheep. Islam is the current religion that is being usurped in the name of gaining power. But it has happened to many religions over our history.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 8th Sep, 2017 - 4:23pm

27th Nov, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

The Most Violent Religion

There are no religions that are inherently violent. Only the people, who in the name of their religion practice or enforce violence.

Pure religion, cares for the sick, the poor, the marginalized, the orphan, the widow, in practical ways. Its about treating others as you would expect your self to be treated. Its about putting the needs of others first before your own.

If a religious leader, whether a Rabi, a Pastor, a Cleric, a Monk or whatever, promotes a religion that is contrary to what denotes pure religion.Then they are not worth following, but shunning.

Religions, can be created anywhere at any time. But not all are beneficial, and not all explicitly teach violence.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2017 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

The Violent Religion - Page 13

Ideally it will be nice to believe that but all major religions have been born out of very violent pasts. Do the research and you will see for yourself that it wasn't all peace and love your neighbor.

27th Nov, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

The Violent Religion General Religious Beliefs - Page 13

Yes, all major religions have been born out of a violent past.
But your forgetting about the individual here, not all who practice their religion, commit acts of violence.

Those that have preached violence, have reaped what they have sown also. Also I'm not merely referring to peace and love, as nebulous attributes that are hard to attain.

It is extremely easy, to blame a religion, or to blame God, for all the wars, acts of violence in earths history. When all one has to do is look, at their own motives, and selfish desires.

If people, were not so busy trying to find blame, or fault in others they would first look at themselves.
Instead, they should be asking how can I make the world a better place to live? No research is required, just common sense.

+  « First of 16 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 

> TOPIC: The Most Violent Religion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,