What Does Satan Look Like?

What Satan Like - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 5th Nov, 2003 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Some Members have claimed to of seen him, have you? What is your view?
Post Date: 12th Jun, 2003 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I was just wondering if anyone knows what Satan looks like? Everyone can describe what Jesus looks like, but what about Satan?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2003 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Like Satan What

I think satan appears in whatever form (i.e. man, female, etc.)  that he needs to do his evil or use his evil influence.  But in some movies, satan has depicted a half man and half beast with horns on his head.  Or as a man with horns on his head.  Or just plain beast with great horns and a forked tail.

14th Jun, 2003 - 9:15pm / Post ID: #

What Does Satan Look Like? Beliefs Religious General

That's a very good question Mystic. I think Satan looks like a normal man. I think when we will be able to 'meet' him we will be amazed that such a simple guy could make us do so much evil. :smile.gif

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2003 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Like Satan What

I am pretty sure he doesn't look like anybody i know , thanks god for that, but if you want me to give you an example of who Satan might look like try (Bin laden)

3rd Nov, 2003 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

Like Satan What

Since Satan doesn't have a physical body like we do, I am not sure how he would look, or if we can even see him.  I wonder if he is just a spiritual presence that we can feel?

3rd Nov, 2003 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

i was just wondering if anyone knows what satan looks like?

Those who have seen him can! wink.gif

I can give you a perspective from the point of view of the LDS faith. Basically, Satan is not the scary red demon depicted by most medieval artists. In fact if we could see him I am sure he would have the appearance of a normal man, maybe even handsome, but his look and facial expression would be somehow sinister. He can appear as an angel of light to decieve, but he also leaves some sort of dark trail that will allow you to know it is him. As Tenaheff said, he is not a physical man, but spirit. Hope that helps.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Nov, 2003 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Satan Like

I agree that he would look like a man, in spirit. I think he would be as knowledgeable as Jesus. I also think he would be very charismatic. Didn't he persuade a third of all of God's spirit children to follow him, and how many living souls will he drag down to lesser kingdoms in the eternities?

Actually I don't like to think or talk about him but I would recommend a good book about his ways, The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis.

5th Nov, 2003 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

What Satan Like General Religious Beliefs

I think he would be as knowledgeable as Jesus

I think he may know some of what Christ knows as he has no viel, but to say he is as knowledgeable as Jesus is an err. Maybe you did not mean it that way.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Does Satan Look Like?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,