Hate in a Christian site on the net.

Hate Christian Site Net - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2003 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2003 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Such a controversial world we live in.  I went to THIS so called christian site for teens with prayer requests the other day, because I was looking for a Christian site.  I was going through a rough time and wanted some help in making good decisions.  I think I am going to stay out of that Christian site..!  There is so much hate and intolerance in there!  It is mostly atheists trying to shake the faith of believers and Christians of different denominations cutting each other down.  What is that?  It's crap!  It should be called the ANTI-Christians network, since that is what it is turning into!

It's rather discouraging that people will actually go and look for ways to hurt others.

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2003 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

net the site Christian in Hate

Sad to say but there are plenty web sites like that. sad.gif Please feel free to post in the Religion Area of this forum and ask whatever you need.  You will get positive feedback. smile.gif

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2003 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hate in a Christian site on the net. Revealed Bible The

I agree with LDS_forever. Most of the christian sites on the net are like that, its a sad thing but, oh well. I like these forums more than christian forums. Another thing you can't MAKE anyone believe in anything, specially God.

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2003 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Some of them target Wicca in particular. Mostly because they are ignorant and don't want to learn the truth about Wiccans and that they're not evil! I did a project on this for Oral History...Any questions, feel free to post biggrin.gif

26th Jun, 2003 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Mostly because they are ignorant and don't want to learn the truth about Wiccans and that they're not evil

Well, that's depend in what point of view you're seeing it. For instance, wicthcraft in my opinion is evil (whether a person use it for 'good' or for 'bad') so even though wiccans do not believe in destruction and in hurting people, it doesn't mean they're from God, of course this is my opinion.
Witchcraft and those kind of stuff is not from God and He condemns it in the Bible.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

i'm freaking sick of the christian forums on the net! lots of ppl there(the so called adults) are the ones that always put you down..They  think i'm an idiot! i know i'm young, i'm 18. i know i have lots of growing up to do! i'm about to stop going to the chrsitian sites, it's making me freaking misrable. i know i spelled that wrong. what do ya think? don't tell me everyone has their own opinion, i know that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2003 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Hate in Christian site the net.

i'm freaking sick of the christian forums on the net!

:spock: We have a Christian forum here too, so I guess you are sick of us too.

They  think i'm an idiot!

Maybe they were referring to themselves and you misunderstood. wink.gif

i know i'm young, i'm 18. i know i have lots of growing up to do! i'm about to stop going to the chrsitian sites, it's making me freaking misrable. i know i spelled that wrong. what do ya think?

What do I think about what? Your spelling or you being miserable? Just because a site says it is 'Christian' does not mean all who go there emulate Christainity, here included.

don't tell me everyone has their own opinion, i know that.

Ok I won't.

2nd Aug, 2003 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Hate in Christian site the net. The Bible Revealed

i'm freaking sick of the christian forums on the net! lots of ppl there(the so called adults) are the ones that always put you down..

Some 'adults' think they have the right to put anybody down, including adults themselves...they just take advantage of teenagers because of the excuse of 'age' :smile.gif do not bother with them.

They  think i'm an idiot! i know i'm young, i'm 18. i know i have lots of growing up to do! i'm about to stop going to the chrsitian sites, it's making me freaking misrable

Well, I hope we are not included on that wink.gif. I know what you mean Ashley, I think sometimes adults or I would say the ones we are trying to be  lol have this inner need to counsel other people, specially young people, I don't know what is that sad.gif Some individuals just do not know how to do it and may become too nosy or rude. Others are just plain ignorant who think they know better because of their age. Age doesn't have nothing to do with wisdom. I have met young people who have experience more in life than a 50 years old man! :smile.gif so whoever think otherwise it's just ignorant like I said before.

They  think i'm an idiot! i know i'm young, i'm 18. i know i have lots of growing up to do! i'm about to stop going to the chrsitian sites, it's making me freaking misrable

I know you know that! All I can say is listen to the ones you can learn something from, and ignore the ones who throw trash...who cares about them anyway? :smile.gif

> TOPIC: Hate in a Christian site on the net.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,