Satanism a Religion?

Satanism Religion - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 26th Oct, 2004 - 2:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Church of Satan
11th Nov, 2002 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Satanism a Religion?

Satanism, as written by the more formal religious groups, basically stands on the premise that you live and let live by not doing harm to any but at the same time you should not be subjected to any rule of law that hinders your personal freedom which in many regards can be a conflict of interest for a society.

1. If you believe there is a devil then you must believe there is a Heavenly God and Jesus Christ and throughout scriptural history it has been proven that God has always out done the devils of hell so why would you want to follow the loosing team?

2. Some online sites that claim to follow this really do not make sense because the outcome is doom really. The idea that you live in isolation to everything as the ultimate freedom has no basis in a world where everything must co-exsist to survive.

What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Dec, 2002 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Satanism a Religion?
A Friend

Religion Satanism

Satanism hmmm heavy stuff but in chap 20 of revelation it says satan will be closed in a pit then after a 1000 years released again. The question is why is he released?

8th Dec, 2002 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Satanism a Religion? Beliefs Religious General

international QUOTE
The question is why is he released?

To 'finish' what he must do for those who did not 'feel his wrath' during the 1000 years.
It is important to note that Satan is bound because of the righteousness of the people and during the 1000 years there is such peace that he can do nothing.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2002 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

Satanism a Religion?
A Friend

Religion Satanism

The church believed that Satan was locked in the pit after Jesus was crucified. But from 33ad to 1033ad there was more murder, pillage and rape in human history after the Roman Empire collaspe, thats why it called the dark ages in history. I doubt that was a time of a thousand years of peace.

8th Dec, 2002 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Religion Satanism

international QUOTE
The church believed that Satan was locked in the pit after Jesus was crucified. But from 33ad to 1033ad

The 1000 years of peace is NOT during that period. It STARTS when the Savior comes in all glory to the earth and His feet touch the Mount of Olives and there is a great earth quake that cuts through Jerusalem spliting the earth and stopping the Northern armies from totally over running Israel. This even is yet to happen... Sometime in the future. I am sure not too far away.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2003 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Satanism a Religion?
A Friend

Satanism a Religion?

I guess Satanism is enough of a Religion, that those who believe, have at least one Church.  Called "The first Church of satan."  There are several Web sites devoted just to these kinds of things.  I found it by just typing in Satan.  I was looking for some information for a member.  I guess it takes all kinds to make a world.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2003 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Satanism Religion

Yes, I saw that site too Whew. I was like woww...what is going on in this world? :smile.gif The site itself is really creepy, and I know these people are being fooled by thinking they're not directing worshing Satan (that's what part of the web site says) so why to call yourself 'Church of Satan' then?.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2004 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Satanism Religion General Religious Beliefs

Satanism In the Military

A devil-worshipping sailor in the Royal Navy has become the first registered Satanist in the British Armed Forces.

Chris Cranmer, 24, a technician serving on the Type 22 frigate Cumberland, has been officially recognized as a Satanist by the ship's captain.

That allows him to perform satanic rituals aboard and permits him to have a non-Christian Church of Satan funeral should he be killed in action.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/10/24/uk.devilworship/

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Satanism a Religion?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,