Haven - Page 3 of 4

Haven - Season 2 Episode 10 - A local teen - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 17th Sep, 2011 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Haven TV Series
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2011 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Haven - Page 3

Haven - Season 2 Episode 4 - Electrocutions occur across town, and one such event kills a community leader. Also: Nathan meets a man who is skilled at keeping Haven's secrets under wraps.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2011 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Haven

Haven - Season 2 Episode 5 - A wedding at an isolated estate turns deadly for the guests when the site becomes sealed off and something attacks from within.

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2011 - 10:56pm / Post ID: #

Haven Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Haven - Season 2 Episode 6 - A single day keeps repeating for Audrey, who finds a deadly accident linked to the phenomenon.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2011 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Haven

Haven - Season 2 Episode 7 - Bizarre drownings and disappearing children lead Audrey and Nathan to a secretive clan struggling to keep dark secrets.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2011 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Haven

Haven - Season 2 Episode 8 - Violent crimes are traced back to a mild-mannered banker, who seems to have spawned a darker, unhinged copy of himself who is bent on doing things the original won't do for himself. While trying to determine the copy's ultimate mission, Audrey, Nathan and Duke step into a deadly trap.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2011 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Haven

Haven - Season 2 Episode 9 - The new Chief seals the police station to contain a deadly outbreak, with Audrey, Nathan, Duke, and Evi trapped inside.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2011 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Haven
A Friend

Haven - Page 3

I have been watching Haven since the beginning of the series and have always enjoyed it. Normally, horror stories are not of interest to me, but this one is nice because rather than just being about a large number of people dying in violent and unpleasant ways, it goes deeper. The acting is very good. In some shows that I have seen, I can easily tell who the actor for a particular character is, but here I don't know any of the actors' real names and probably wouldn't be able to guess them easily. There have been a few places in the show where it seemed somewhat cliched, but those times were always brief.

I would recommend it to anyone.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2011 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Haven Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Haven - Season 2 Episode 10 - A local teen goes missing in Haven's woods while a murderer is on the loose, and the search party finds evidence to support the existence of a supernatural creature in the forest.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Haven

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,