Haven - Page 2 of 4

Haven - Season 2 Episode 3 - The town's docks - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Jul, 2011 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Haven TV Series
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2010 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Haven - Page 2

Haven - Season 1 Episode 10 - Duke helps Audrey investigate the Colorado Kid case; Nathan and Audrey track a killer loose in Haven, but they find a woman at each crime scene who claims to be trying to prevent the deaths she has foreseen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Sep, 2010 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Haven

Haven - Season 1 Episode 11 - Audrey's FBI boss, comes to Haven to question Audrey about her strange actions.

27th Sep, 2010 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Haven Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I only saw a the pilot I think, maybe an extra episode - too a while, and the characters would take a while to grow on you (not as long as Fringe), but I kinda like it. Not enough to go out of my way to keep up with it, but I kinda like the way it is set up, sort of a Eureka without all the goofiness, a self-contained Fringe/X-Files.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Haven

Haven - Season 1 Episode 12 - Audrey and Nathan investigate the strange events surrounding a local fractured family, when an unseen force begins attacking visitors to their house.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2010 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Haven

Haven - Season 1 Episode 13 - A mysterious criminal with surprising ties to Haven returns to town - just as Audrey grapples with a shocking revelation about herself, and as destructive cracks and tremors begin to break out around town.

Post Date: 18th Jul, 2011 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Haven

Haven - Season 2 Episode 1 - A duplicate Audrey Parker arrives in Haven amid a series of bizarre events that are similar to Biblical plagues in the Season 2 premiere.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2011 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

Haven - Page 2

Haven - Season 2 Episode 2 - The residents of Haven have their worst fears come to life while Nathan's 'trouble" seems to vanish.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2011 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Haven Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

Haven - Season 2 Episode 3 - The town's docks start attacking people while the other Audrey Parker probes Audrey's identity crisis.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Haven

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,