Top Gear - UK Version - Page 5 of 6

Season 21, Episode Special - "Patagonia - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Dec, 2015 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
TV Series
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2012 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Top Gear - UK Version - Page 5

Top Gear in new fakery row

A manipulated traffic jam has parked top-rating British motoring show Top Gear in more fakery claims. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2012 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Version UK Gear Top

After reading over this thread I see that not everyone is happy with Top Gear's reviews. That's what you ask for when you put something you created up for review.

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2012 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Top Gear - UK Version
A Friend

Top Gear - UK Version Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I am not much of a car buff, but I mostly watch top gear for its interesting challenges and humor. However, I've noticed, especially when the cast are in a foreign country, they tend to be borderline racist/offensive. I really didn't like that, and so I've moved on to other TV shows.

Post Date: 7th Mar, 2013 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Version UK Gear Top

Top Gear series to film at Northland beach

A "Supersonic" car is set to speed over Northland's 90 Mile Beach next week, as part of BBC series Top Gear. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2014 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Version UK Gear Top

Season 21, Episode 07 - The presenters continue to make their way through the wilds of Burma as they take three lorries on one of their toughest challenges yet.

Post Date: 5th May, 2014 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Top Gear - UK Version

President Obama Asked to Block BBC Show "Top Gear" That Allegedly Used Racist Term

LONDON - President Obama has been asked to consider blocking broadcast in the U.S. Of BBC motoring show "Top Gear" after its star, Jeremy Clarkson, was accused of allegedly using racist language. A firm of lawyers, Equal Justice, is to write to Obama and the ambassadors of more than 200 countries"¦ Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th May, 2014 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Top Gear UK Version - Page 5

Did he really say the "N" Word, I doubt he would be so foolish to do it. They might be making more out of this than they should but let's see what happens.

Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Top Gear UK Version Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Season 21, Episode Special - "Patagonia Special, Part 1″
Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May take three V8-engined sports cars on a gruelling 1600-mile journey through the spectacular landscapes of Patagonia. Along the way they encounter rough roads, collapsed bridges, broken bones and a cow as they press onwards against the odds in a quest to reach the southernmost city in the world.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Top Gear - UK Version

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,