Foreign Accent Syndrome

Foreign Accent Syndrome - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 14th Jul, 2010 - 10:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2010 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Foreign Accent Syndrome

Woman 'wakes up' with foreign accent

Bronwyn Fox knows where she is from but has no idea where her accent originated. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2010 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Syndrome Accent Foreign

I've never heard of this syndrome before, and although frustrating for her that she gets questioned on her multi-accent, it could be a lot worse, at least she has the power of speech.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2010 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Accent Syndrome
A Friend

Foreign Accent Syndrome Health & Special Psychology

I can understand how she feels at times. With me traveling the world as a younger man I picked up on languages and accents very easy. Now I have a multi-culture accent that does not really fit in anywhere I live. I know some of the things I say in groups get some of the oddest expressions. I think it is funny at times.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Accent Syndrome
A Friend

Syndrome Accent Foreign

I could see how it is possible at least temporarily. I, myself have been afflicted to accent change; in certain instances where I under the influence of alcohol and speaking with some with said accent, or faking an accent for an extended period of time.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2010 - 10:25pm / Post ID: #

Foreign Accent Syndrome
A Friend

Syndrome Accent Foreign

I think everyone tries to speak in a foreign accent here and there to have fun. But to seriously have a accent that does not really fit in can be interesting to live with.

> TOPIC: Foreign Accent Syndrome

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,