Saudi Traditions and Wasted Youth

Saudi Traditions Wasted Youth - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th May, 2003 - 10:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Feb, 2003 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia has an interesting population gap with 70% of the population being under the age of 21. This means many young minds to influence... from the words of the author of this article: "I tend to the conclusion that our own customs and traditions have backfired on us."

Wasted Youth, Unspent Energy
by Raid Qusti

https://arabnews.com/Article.asp?ID=23108

Something is bothering me.

It all began last week when I went to the supermarket with my wife. Swarms of young men were gathered in the parking lot with their fancy cars. I"m sure they were having a good time blasting their car stereo systems and showing their skills in laughing loudly to get the attention of the women or families passing by. I started to feel very uncomfortable as I got closer to the entrance. Holding my wife's hands tightly, I had hoped that maybe inside we would find relief from them. Instead, I was surprised to find that there were equal numbers of them inside.
----------------------------------------------

What are your thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Feb, 2003 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Youth Wasted Traditions Saudi

i think that is the youth of today in general, but the seperation thing is a bit too much. dem men must be thirsting when they reach their teens.

Post Date: 10th May, 2003 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Saudi Traditions and Wasted Youth Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Its sad to see the young men behave like this espeicially if you and your wife are older then them they should have some respect for you!

In a country like saudi arabia especially you would not expect it because you think that they try to follow a religon, but obviously its not the case, teenagers are teenagers... and they will behave like that!

Post Date: 10th May, 2003 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Youth Wasted Traditions Saudi

Different cultures, place different duties upon each gender, even though there is equality prehaps there are different duties expected from one another in the eyes of God?
What do you think God wants? lets not think about what culture says each has to do.

> TOPIC: Saudi Traditions and Wasted Youth

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,