Should Catholic Priests Marry? - Page 2 of 2

Like I have stated before I think that they - Page 2 - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 10th Mar, 2017 - 4:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
8th May, 2003 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

Should Catholic Priests Marry? - Page 2

international QUOTE
We don't believe that any of the apostles were ever married.

Alana, in the Bible there is an account when Jesus heal the mother in law of Peter, which will prove that he indeed was married: Check Luke 4:38-39
international QUOTE
"And he arose out of the synagogue, and entered into Simon's house. And Simon's wife's mother was taken with a great fever, and they besought him for her… "

Note: Peter's real name was Simon. JesusChrist gave him the name of 'Peter'. You can read the whole chapter 4.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2005 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

Marry Priests Catholic Should

With all the constant sexually related cases coming up about Priests I think the Catholic Church may really have to consider two things:

1. Is it really necessary for a man to truly serve God by depriving him of basic, inherent physical feelings?

2. A more stringent approach to who becomes a priest and their activities while serving.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2016 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Should Catholic Priests Marry? Catholicism Studies

Name: Gabby

Comments: I think they should be allowed to. Sexual tensions can be alleviated and they will be able to better focus on their job even though that might sound like a distraction it isn't. They're human, not robots.

10th Mar, 2017 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Marry Priests Catholic Should

Pope Francis has been talking about married men becoming priests in the church. This may be due to the big shortage of priests. The Catholic church is changing a lot to conform with the times.

10th Mar, 2017 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Marry Priests Catholic Should

If this does happen it will only affect new priests and not the ones who are currently in the clergy. I can see some jealousy rising up from this.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2017 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Should Catholic Priests Marry?
A Friend

Should Catholic Priests Marry?

Like I have stated before I think that they should be allowed to marry. I think this will help save of the abuse that does go on in the Catholic faith. We will have to wait and see what effect it has if allowed now for newer priests.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Should Catholic Priests Marry?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,