Posting As A Guest

Posting Guest - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 27th Jul, 2010 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Posting As A Guest

Posting As A Guest

Name: Julie

Comments: If I post regularly as a guest I will sometimes get a message encouraging me to join but I feel more comfortable posting without being part of the membership why can't I continue like that? I just want to keep posting as a guest please.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Posting As A Guest
A Friend

Guest As Posting

I do not believe anyone will force you to be a member if you do not wish to. I can tell you that if you wish to become a member you will be joining a mature forum and not one that has a lot of nonsense on it. I can understand your reluctance as many forums are full of kids and others that attack people and use a lot of vulgar and hateful language.

I hope you continue to visit us and keep posting as a guest if that is what you really wish to do. Remember there is no pressure.

27th Jul, 2010 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Posting As A Guest Feedback & FAQ News Community

I must have missed this question, but KNtoran did a good job of answering it. I will just add that the Guest feature is meant for passing comments and not for consistent Discussion. In other words... You Post as a Guest go to another Thread... Post, etc. It is not meant to be used where you are Replying continually to the same Thread - if you want to do it that way then you should be a Member since the Guest features does place an extra work load on our Moderators. Thanks for understanding.

> TOPIC: Posting As A Guest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,