Catholics Condone Priests' Child Abuse?

Catholics Condone Priests' Child Abuse - Studies of Catholicism - Posted: 28th Apr, 2003 - 3:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
6th Dec, 2002 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

What do you think? Does the Catholic Church seem to condone the acts of the abuse priests by keeping them instated in their 'call'?

How should we view this? As forgiveness? What about the victims?

I have heard a lot of sad stories about orphanages runned by Catholics with abuse being a common place thing.

Catholics Condone Priests' Child Abuse? (Hover)

7th Dec, 2002 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Abuse Child Priests Condone Catholics

This a terrible thing. A evil thing that is going around the world. It makes me very angry to know that there are some people so called 'religious' that hide these kind of things or even worst knowing what's going on they don't do nothing about it. I really do not want to be in the presence of God when they will have to give account for this.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2002 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Catholics Condone Priests' Child Abuse? Catholicism Studies

It is all prophesised by God dont you know nothing dont you know scripture and the last days that the beast of the priests shall be struck down by the the new Priest coming into the world. Listen read the 12 Patriachs and the arrogance of the tribe of levi.

8th Dec, 2002 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
It is all prophesised by God don't you know nothing don't you know scripture and the last days that the beast of the priests shall be struck down by the the new Priest coming into the world.

And where is that? In the Bible? Or in Dead Sea Scrolls from where you take your speeches?  :smile.gif

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2002 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It is all in scripture written before the bible born. I told you all the priests and Church shall be destroyed it is written in scripture that God shall lay his hand on the wicked priest and all his followers all those that are deemed wicked, wealthy and care not for the poor all those that use power over men that take evil mens wealth to satisfy themselves. All these wicked people shall be crusshed by God he already is working and men can see the beasts in the church. All this is too prpare the way for the teacher of Righteousness as scripture has said and found in the prophet Jeremiah.

12th Dec, 2002 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

What part of Jeremiah??? but how you can possible called yourself Teacher of Righteousness? Because if you're really are then God have must give you that title and not you call yourself like that!!!!!!
Oh goshhh, don't you see Satan is trying to deceive you making you believe that?

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2003 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Catholics Condone Priests' Child Abuse

Your Religion: Catholic
Years a Member: 26

When you refer to the destruction of the Church and its priests, are you specifically referring to the Catholic Church?
Who is this teacher of Righteousness?
Btw, the Catholic Church is over 2000 years old and has survived unsurmountable odds. It will never be destroyed.
One more thing....I think that your views support hatred for other faiths/religions.

28th Apr, 2003 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Catholics Condone Priests' Child Abuse Studies Catholicism

international QUOTE
When you refer to the destruction of the Church and its priests, are you specifically referring to the Catholic Church?  
Who is this teacher of Righteousness?
[By The Way], the Catholic Church is over 2000 years old and has survived unsurmountable odds. It will never be destroyed.
One more thing....I think that your views support hatred for other faiths/religions.

Most of us here have been asking the same question. This 'Teacher of Righteousness', as he refers to himself, is a user of the forum called, Andrewfrew. Many of his posts I had to erase already. He does not come back here anymore. He does the same on other forums we have noticed.
Rather off topic, but...
By the way, welcome to the board, you joined along time ago but this is your first post. You may wish to update your profile to get rid of the frog and other details like 'branin activity' etc.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Catholics Condone Priests' Child Abuse?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,