Burger King Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2 of 4

Name: Dino Country: Comments: [I will like - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 7th Dec, 2010 - 9:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Review
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

Name: PS

Comments: Yesterday , I bought a combo meal at the Trincity branch of Burger King. When placing the order, I changed my mind and I relayed this to the person taking my order. After I paid , I heard him openly tell another employee that he was upset when 'people' do things like that. I summed it up to he was having a bad day. As I waited for my order I stepped to the adjacent restaurant to see their menu. When I came back I saw another employee take the fries out of my order and replace them with two new ones. I counted the items in my order and when they were accurate. When I reached home I realised the fries were uncooked and soggy. It turned out to be a bad batch and the employees were spiteful! I am outraged by their service and will never visit Trincity Branch again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago
A Friend

Tobago and Trinidad King Burger

Why would you bother to visit any branch is not as if it is a necessity. By not buying their product you are doing your body a good since that is less junk going into the system. Is time enough we decide to send a message to these establishments that they need to step up in every department or else go out of business. By the way I went back the very next day to purchase the soft serve more out of curiosity than anything else and although the machine was not out of order they still did not have any. That was my last trip to that place.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please create space between your sentences after each "." so it is not jumbled.

14th Aug, 2010 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Scrunter, are you saying it's your last trip to that particular branch or the chain as a whole? Did you complain to the supervisor?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2010 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad King Burger

I tried but s/he was never available.To any burger king...I prefer Stone Cold Creamery anyway.

21st Aug, 2010 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad King Burger

All you should stick with curry and stew this way we know what we getting and the people love the patronage plus is local.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2010 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are so right I would definitely do that.The food is healthier and cheaper.If we go local we stand a very good chance of cutting that huge import bill.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2010 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

Scrunter good for you to stand up for what is right! I must confess I didn't have the same experience so as long as I get treated right I have no problem in giving them my money.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2010 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Burger King Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Name: Dino

Comments: [I will like to know if] Burger King uses Halaal meat?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Burger King Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,