Best Skiing?

Best Skiing - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 7th Dec, 2003 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Are you a diamond back skier?
6th Nov, 2003 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Best Skiing?

Where would you go if you wanted a white holiday get away for great skiing? Good slopes and fresh snow are important, not to mention access to roads and hotel.

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2003 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Skiing Best

Where would you go if you wanted a white holiday get away for great skiing? Good slopes and fresh snow are important, not to mention access to roads and hotel.

Las LeƱas in Argentina is a great place, Bariloche also. In Canada, I would love to go to Vancouver! (yes, and say Hi to Michael Rosenbaum by the way since there is the set for Smallville) ;D

30th Nov, 2003 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Best Skiing? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I'm sort of biased since I lived there for a time: LAKE TAHOE! woo hoo! I lived just a mile from Heavenly Valley. "Ski in, Ski out" I haven't actually been skiing in years.... That's something I should do this year, and teach my daughter. The skiing in So. Calif. is not so great, but would be good enough to teach a child, I think.

Roz

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Best Skiing?
A Friend

Skiing Best

Oh I've just seen this topic biggrin.gif

I've already been to Bariloche, those were great vacations. I didn't go skiing, but I went snowboarding instead biggrin.gif It was in the Cerro Catedral if I remember well. We also visited the other tourist attractions like the other mountains and the lakes. Great vacations for sure! wink.gif

> TOPIC: Best Skiing?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,